Yunque Rain Forest Half-day With Cave And Cultural Dance Class
OverviewImportant Notice: Since September 2017, due to Hurricane Maria, tours in El Yunque Rainforest have been limited to select companies, and this company is one of the few that is allowed to visit. The tour will be restricted to certain areas as recovery work continues. However, the beating from Hurricane Maria should not stop you from visiting the rainforest as this is your opportunity to experience the amazing rainforest environment after a natural disaster. You will have the opportunity to see the center and west part of El Yunque in just half a day. This tour also includes typical Puerto Rican food and the distinguishing Puerto Rican musical culture.Tour includes round-trip transportation from your San Juan hotel or Airbnb.
Know More about this tourOur first stop will be in one of the most picturesque waterfall in the rainforest (La Coca). After, we will visit a natural pool area where youll have the chance to swim and feel rejuvenated in the clear and crystal waters. Later we will visit a north coast where we will have a beautiful view of the beach and where the river connects with the ocean. We will also visit the Maria de la Cruz cave where youll learn about our native history of the Tainos and get to know our African heritage through our typical Puerto Rican dance (La Bomba).
Inclusions for Yunque Rain Forest Half-day With Cave And Cultural Dance Class
- Hotel or Airbnb pickup and drop-off
- Round trip transportation in the San Juan metro area (If you're not staying in San Juan please contact the office after booking.)
- Professional photographer guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Rainforest Entrance Fee
- Limited walking sticks and backpacks as needed
- Ponchos for borrowing as needed
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Yunque Rain Forest Half-day With Cave And Cultural Dance Class
- We will stop for authentic Puerto Rican lunch but its not included
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 12 people per booking
Minimum age is 6 years
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Excursions available Thursdays and Saturdays ONLY
Pick up at 10:00 am and we will return at 3:30 pm approximately (May vary depending on number of participants)
Our guide can change the order and logistic of the tour to avoid big groups or weather conditions
Everybody should be aware of their own limitations; PLEASE DONT PUSH YOURSELF SAFETY FIRST!
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.