Yunque Rainforest Half-day And Loiza Cave Experience
OverviewImportant Notice: We are one of the limited number of companies who are able to visit the rainforest post the hurricane in 2017. From the 200+ companies who were able to operate tours in El Yunque Rainforest, only 30% remain after Hurricane Maria. This tour will be restricted to select areas as recovery work takes place.Your visit to Puerto Rico and El Yunque is a great help towards the restoration of the rainforest as every contribution towards the entrance fee (included in the tour price) goes towards fixing the roads, trails and further clean up.Tour includes round-trip transportation from your San Juan hotel or Airbnb.
Know More about this tourIn this half-day tour, we will do the following:
- Enjoy a beautiful waterfall in the rainforest
- Swim in a natural rainforest pool
- Eat authentic Puerto Rican food
- See a natural cave
Your tour will start with a pickup from your San Juan hotel or Airbnb. From there, you will travel to our first stop - the waterfall. Then we will go swim in a natural pool so please have your swimsuit already on. Then we will take a break and have lunch (at your own expense). The tour will continue with a visit to the cave. Your tour will end with transport back to your hotel or Airbnb in the afternoon.
Inclusions for Yunque Rainforest Half-day And Loiza Cave Experience
- Hotel or Airbnb pickup and drop-off
- Round trip transportation in the San Juan metro area (If you're not staying in San Juan please contact the office after booking.)
- Professional photographer guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Rainforest Entrance Fee
- Limited walking sticks and backpacks as needed
- Ponchos for borrowing as needed
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Yunque Rainforest Half-day And Loiza Cave Experience
- We will stop for authentic Puerto Rican lunch but its not included
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 12 people per booking
Minimum age is 6 years
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Excursions available Thursdays and Saturdays ONLY
Pick up at 10:00 am and we will return at 3:30 pm approximately (May vary depending on number of participants)
Our guide can change the order and logistic of the tour to avoid big groups or weather conditions
Everybody should be aware of their own limitations; PLEASE DONT PUSH YOURSELF SAFETY FIRST!
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.