- Sea Organ, architectural object that plays music via the motion and flow of the sea
- Greeting to the Sun, 22m square installation of 300 glass plates that capture the sun's energy during the day
- Cathedral of St. Anastasia, the finest example of Romanesque architecture in Zadar.
- Church of St. Donatus, find out how Bishop Donatus built the structure on Roman foundations
- roman Forum
- drive to Krka NP by scenic road called "Jadranska magistrala"
- Walking in Krka National Park is mostly over gravel terrain.
- Total amount of walking is 2km with more than 150 steps up and down
- Way back to Zadar, we will take highway