Zadar And Krka NP
OverviewSimeon, Chrysogonus, Anastasia and Zoilus! They are not the latest pop band, but rather the four patron saints that protect the town of Zadar, founded more than 3000 years ago.During its long history Zadar was under many foreign rulers and all of them left their traces.Here you can enjoy a concert of the largest instrument in the world, the Sea organ.St. Donat church is European unique, placed on remains of Roman Forum.Discover one of the Adriatic's most interesting town, where the old fashion way of living and new modern life, coexist in perfect harmony.Experience the breathtaking beauty of Krka River National Park, located in Karst Sibenik region. The interaction of water and limestone leads to the formation of travertine barriers resulting 17 cascades.Skradinski Buk Waterfall, with 17 natural cascades, is one of Europe's most beautiful waterfall.
Know More about this tourITINERARY
- Sea Organ, architectural object that plays music via the motion and flow of the sea
- Greeting to the Sun, 22m square installation of 300 glass plates that capture the sun's energy during the day
- Cathedral of St. Anastasia, the finest example of Romanesque architecture in Zadar.
- Church of St. Donatus, find out how Bishop Donatus built the structure on Roman foundations
- roman Forum
- drive to Krka NP by scenic road called "Jadranska magistrala"
- Walking in Krka National Park is mostly over gravel terrain.
- Total amount of walking is 2km with more than 150 steps up and down
- Way back to Zadar, we will take highway
Inclusions for Zadar And Krka NP
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
- Round-trip private transfer
Exclusions for Zadar And Krka NP
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- FROM ZADAR TO KRKA WATERFALLS SKARDINSKI BUK ROSKI SLAP
- Saharun Beach Full Day Guided Trip from Petrane
- FROM ZADAR TO SAHARUN
- Krka Waterfalls, Sibenik & Wine Tasting Small Group Day Trip from Zadar
- Visit the centuries-old town of Nin and swimming
- Private Day Sail Tour - Sailing for couples or friends on a boat from Zadar - only 2 people
- Half-Day Kayaking Safari on the Zrmanja River with Lunch
- Krka Waterfalls and Sibenik Day Trip from Zadar