If you are looking for small but big enough sail boat you do not have to look anymore. The yacht suits 8 people max (including skipper), but average there are 4 people who book the trip so you have full privacy. This trip is perfect choice for couples, families as well as friends. You will set sails late afternoon from Zadar main port, pass by sea organ where you can hear how it sounds from the sea and you will have pleasure to see one of the best sunset in the world. It is not our expression, experts worldwide say so.
The view of the sun slowly setting in the horizon as the soothing color paint a unique image in the sky - itâÂÂs such an awe-inspiring, romantic moment to witness. Even if you donâÂÂt have that special person by your side, a beautiful sunset can give you a feeling of warmth and feel you with inspiration. YouâÂÂre not into sunsets and think theyâÂÂre just cheesy and for girls? Well, that might just be because you havenâÂÂt seen the most amazing sunset in the world.
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
Know More about this tour
You will set sails for 2 hours. Drink a bottle of wine or champagne. And finish the day the best way you can.
As everywhere else in the world, sunsets in Zadar are always unique and can never be repeated. Why does that happen so? Of course, science will tell you all about the sunlight beams, molecules in the air, the color spectrum visible to the human eye, but it cannot explain that feeling of awwww it provokes. Because at the time when the bright blue of the daytime is slowly replaced by the equally bright shades of orange and red, everything seems to come to a standstill. Again, we say âorangeâ, but the word doesnât even come near to cover the essence of the colors you see. Zadar is also a city where clouds donât often hide the setting sun, but every now and then scattered clouds add a breathtaking touch to sunset. Irresistible.
Zadar also has a unique way of saying nightie night to the sun. Every single evening. Namely, the best place to witness the famous Zadar sunset is by the sea, as you walk along the promenade and then stop where the sunset receives a special greeting - a modern light installation, Greetings to the Sun, appears to share a dance full of light with the setting sun, accompanied by the unique sound of the Sea Organ. Itâs a place where even a complete anti-sunset person will stop and have a moment. (And a fag, or a beer). Because the sunset by the sea is simply too seductive to resist.
Inclusions for Zadar Romantic Sunset Sailing Trip
- Skipper (Driver/guide)
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottle of Wine or Champagne
- Light refreshments (cheese, prosciutto, olive)
Exclusions for Zadar Romantic Sunset Sailing Trip
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 7 people per booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.