Zagreb Escape Room Game
OverviewEscape Room Arena is the largest escape room center in Croatia. There are 5 rooms with exciting and adventures games! Your team has 60 minutes to escape! To escape the room you have to break codes, solve, puzzles, and the most important: Work in a team!Are you ready?
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourTheGame Rooms:
The Office of John Monroe
John Monroe was a private investigator. WAS! He died recently. The police said it was a murder, so his office is still sealed. The players only have 1 hour to look around the place and find the evidences and clues, and to roll up the case of who killed John Monroe and why.
Your team becomes a part of our special group of thieves, who intrude into the minds of wealthy people to get access to their passwords and their fat bank accounts. Youll step into the mind of a person to search among their memories to find the secret code that makes you rich.
The Lab. of Dr. Lev Pasted
This is the secret hideout and laboratory of the mysterious Romanian geneticist and biologist Dr. Lev Pasted. In his late years he focused his experiments on some kind of blood elixir. The formula is gone, so as the doctor. Some say, that the secret blood serum is still inside the lab.
The Secret Agent Room
This escape game room is based on the well known spy or secret agent stories. The game contains all the elements and objects that can be used during an observation, or could be used by a real spy. The main goal of this real life escape game is to find the double agent, who stole the agent list from his own agency.
The Museum Robbery
In this game room the teams are separated. Players have to steal from a millionaire philanthropist an extremely valuable Faberge Egg. They have to get the codes and puzzles from the art gallery, and get through a laser trap to get to the final point, and to escape the room in 60 minutes.
Are you ready?
Inclusions for Zagreb Escape Room Game
- Live entertainment
- Local guide
Exclusions for Zagreb Escape Room Game
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
A maximum of 5 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Ljubljana and Lake Bled Full Day Excursion from Zagreb
- Private Departure Transfer: Zagreb Hotels to Zagreb Airport
- 7- or 9-Night Best of Croatia Tour: Zagreb, Split, Hvar, Korcula and Dubrovnik
- Private Day Trip: Enchanting Ljubljana and Lake Bled from Zagreb
- Varazdin Baroque Town and Trakoscan Castle - Small Group Day Trip from Zagreb