OverviewDiscover the beauty of Zagreb highlights with licensed local guide/driver. See all of the top sights city offers in a combination of driving and walking tour. The tour starts with a drive in an AC vehicle and continues with a walking tour of the Zagreb nucleus. Explore the hidden gems of the city that are not in the walking distance.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourExplore Zagreb with your driver / licensed local guide. The tour starts with the famous green horse shoe of Zagreb. The horseshoe is one of the most significant architectural projects in Zagreb history that determined present urban identity of the town center. The construction began in the second half of 19th century and is considered the biggest urban achievement of that time. With the horseshoe conquered we continue our drive towards cemetery Mirogoj. This colossal cemetery represents one of the major projects of the entire European historic-ism. It included the building of a 500-meter long colonnade with twenty domes and many other impressive structures among which the Chapel of Christ the King particularly stands out. Even though it is a cemetery this is one of the most beautiful sights of Zagreb.
A short drive will take you to the town center, the starting point of your walking tour of Zagreb. Visit the focal point of Zagreb Main square ban Jelacic. Advance tothe Cathedral of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary. Ladislas I, king of Hungary, founded Zagreb Diocese at the end of the 11th century. A short stroll takes you to the shortest funicular in the world. It takes you to the Upper Town. While roaming the streets of Upper town, you will see Lotrscak Tower, that houses the Gric cannon which goes off every day to mark the noon hour, as well as St Catherines baroque church built by Jesuits, the seats of Croatian Parliament and Government and Saint Marks Church famous for its picturesque roof. Discover Stone Gate that was a part of the city's defense system and is the only city gate that survived until the present day. Inside the gate there is a small chapel with a picture of Our Lady, patron saint of the city. Finish at the Main Square of Zagreb.
Inclusions for Zagreb Full Tour - Drive And Walking Tour
- Hotel pickup (centrally located hotels)
- Ticket for funicular ride
Exclusions for Zagreb Full Tour - Drive And Walking Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not recommended for people with mobility issues
Small-group tour (maximum number of participants is 15)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.