Zagreb: Illusions Of Torture Walking Tour
OverviewLlusions of Torture is a unique museum walking tour which gives you an opportunity to explore the capital city of Croatia and visit two unusual museums. At the end the view from Zagreb 360 observation deck will take your breath away.
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourJoin our local guide to experience Zagreb.
Find out what secrets lay beneath the streets, why does the cannon shoot every day at noon, exactly how superstitious were the citizens through history and why is the statue on the main square vibrating.
1.Museum of Illusions
You wont believe your eyes!
Defy gravity in a room where water flows uphill, see your friend grow or shrink right before your eyes, get lost in a maze of mirrors and serve somebody`s head on a tray.
2. Museum of Torture
This 'Tortureum' offers an insight into its unique collection of various instruments of torture and execution that have been in use since the ancient times to the present day. See, touch and try exhibits that were used to humiliate, torture, injure or execute the victim.
SCHEDULE:10.00am Meeting point at a designated location
10.15am Main square
10.30am Cathedral & Dolac market
11.00am Museum of torture
11.45am Upper town
12.00pm Lotrak tower
12.30pm Museum of Illusions
Inclusions for Zagreb: Illusions Of Torture Walking Tour
- Ticket for the Museum of Illusions
- Ticket for the Museum of Torture
- Entrance fee for Zagreb 360viewpoint
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
- Discount for souvenirs
Exclusions for Zagreb: Illusions Of Torture Walking Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age is 18 years
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Plitvice Lakes Private Guided Day Trip from Zagreb
- Plitvice Lakes Private Guided Tour from Zagreb with Transfer to Zadar
- Plitvice Lakes Private Guided Tour from Zagreb with Transfer to Split
- Zagreb Wine Tasting Experience
- Small-Group Plitvice Lakes National Park Day Trip from Zagreb
- Private Tour: Plitvice Lakes Day Trip from Zagreb
- Private Tour: Varazdin and Trakosan Castle Day Trip from Zagreb
- Private Departure Transfer: Zagreb Hotels to Zagreb Airport