Zagreb Jogging Sightseeing Tour
OverviewThis jogging sightseeing tour will show you Zagreb's most popular attractions in an active and fun way. Enjoy exploring Zagreb in a relaxed pace with an experienced local guide. Choose between 3 km and 6 km tour. This small group tour is also perfect for families and casual runners. Enjoy a drink with your guide after the tour and find out more about life in Zagreb.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Get inside tips from a local
- Free drinks included
Know More about this tourBegin your jogging tour at the main city square, ban Josip Jelai, where you’ll meet your guide and discuss your running experience to make sure everyone is on the same page. On your jogging tour your guide keeps a very relaxed pace and stop at major attractions. You will also be able to change your clothes if necessary and to leave your bag safely. Your guide will have a bottle of water for you as well so that you keep hydrated during the tour.
The Upper Town route is 3 km long and will take you through the Upper town and its main attractions during which you will also hear the story about two towns, Gradec and Kaptol. Your guide will show you the bustling city market Dolac and the famous bar street Tkalieva. Learn about the miracle of the Stone Gate and the legend of Tower Lotršak. See St. Marks church with the most beautiful church roof and the world's shortest funicular. Find out more about Museum of Broken relationships which has been awarded as one of the most unique museums in the world. Enjoy a nice view over the town.
The History Circle route is 6 km long and includes the Upper town as well as the Lower part of the town. So after you learn about how Zagreb became a town you will come down to what is now the downtown area and jog through the parks which form the Lenuci Horseshoe. On the way you will pass many beautiful museums and historical buildings including the Croatian National Theatre, statue of first Croatian king and the Botanical garden.
Enjoy a drink with your guide after the tour and find out more about life in Zagreb and Croatia. We are happy to share with you more funny stories about our culture.
Inclusions for Zagreb Jogging Sightseeing Tour
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Zagreb Jogging Sightseeing Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Waiver must be signed prior to starting the tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.