This is not the usual city tour, try something new and explore the city in a much more fun way! As many will say Yugo was one of the worst cars ever made but yet, locals are very sentimental about the car which was the most popular on theÂ streets not so long time ago. On this combined panoramic and walking tour you will get to visit all the attractions of the Upper and Lower town, New Zagreb where youâÂÂll look behind the curtain of modernity and visit several âÂÂsecretâÂÂ places that still keep survivals from the decades the country spent in the Eastern Bloc and in the end have a chance to try driving Yugo at the famous Jarun lake.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Hotel pickup included
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tour
Your friendly guide will pick you up at your accommodation while Yugo will be waiting in front so others would be jealous. First you will have a ride in the Lower town around Zagreb´s Horseshoe where you will get to learn about and see famous attractions like Tomislav square, the Botanical garden, Mimara museum, Tito square, National theater, Zrinjevac park and many more.
You will cross the river Sava and get to Novi Zagreb (New Zagreb) built in times of Socialism where you’ll look behind the curtain of modernity and visit several “secret” places that still keep survivals from the decades the country spent in the Eastern Bloc.
On your way back to the Old city you will visit the most famous leisure and sports center Jarun lake where you will have a chance to try driving Yugo so you could appreciate more the new cars in the future.
After the driving lessons you are back in the Old town where you will learn more about the history of the city by visiting the beautiful attractions of the Upper town: Cathedral, Dolac market, Tkalciceva street, Bloody bridge, Stone gate, St. Mark square, Lotrscak tower, funicular and many more.
In the end of the tour the drop off can be at your accommodation or you can stay and enjoy the city.
Inclusions for Zagreb Private Half Day City Tour In A Yugo Car
- Professional local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
Exclusions for Zagreb Private Half Day City Tour In A Yugo Car
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A maximum of 3 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.