OverviewDiscover Zagreb to the fullest on your 5-hour small-group tour that is a perfect combination of driving, walking and food-tasting. You will see all the highlights including the Green Horseshoe of Zagreb, Mirogoj Cemetery and the historical upper and downtown of Zagreb. You will be accompanied by a licensed local guide who knows the city intimately and will adapt your experience to make it memorable. In addition to hearing about history and the hidden gems of the city, you will taste some of the finest food delicacies Zagreb has to offer.
Your tour of Zagreb includes pick-up in an air-conditioned vehicle from your centrally located hotel or Trg Nikola Subic Zrinski and concludes at the Zagreb 360 observation deck.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Hotel pickup included
- Small-group tour
- Snacks and Beverages included
Know More about this tourKick off your day with pick-up in an air-conditioned vehicle at your centrally located hotel or Trg Nikola Subic Zrinski. Your 5-hour quest begins with a driving tour of the city. Your licensed local guide will give an overview of the history and show you landmarks such as Mirogoj Cemetery, the Green Horseshoe and a combination of 8 parks and squares.
After your driving tour concludes you will continue on foot to discover the Lower Town of Zagreb which includes the Main square of Zagreb and the Cathedral. A walk through the largest farmers market takes you to the shortest funicular (cliff railway) in the world. A quick ride opens the doors to enter the medieval Upper Town. There you will enjoy panoramic views of the city and hear more stories about the Lotrscak Tower, St. Catherine's square and the colorful church of St. Mark's. You will exit the Upper Town using the medieval Stone gate, the only preserved gate in the city of Zagreb.
During your walking tour you will stop in local restaurants so you can try traditional dishes of Zagreb. You will have salami Kulen and pastry Strukli, Sarma or Punjene paprike (depending on the season) and Zagreb chocolate. Not to be thirsty you will be offered local brandy Rakija, a glass of Gemist made of wine and sparkling water and coffee or tea.
Your tour of Zagreb concludes at the Zagreb 360° observation deck.
Inclusions for Zagreb Small-Group Driving, Walking And Food Tour
- English-speaking licensed local guide
- Transportation with AC vehicle
- Walking tour of the city
- Food-tasting as per itinerary: 1) salami Kulen; 2) Strukli; 3) Sarma or Punjena paprika (depending on the season); 4) Zagreb chocolate
- Beverages: 1 Rakija; 1 Gemist; 1 coffee or tea
- Ticket for the funicular ride
- Entrance ticket for Zagreb 360° observation deck (valid for the entire day)
- Hotel pick-up (centrally located hotels)
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Zagreb Small-Group Driving, Walking And Food Tour
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please provide your preferred departure location upon booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not wheelchair accessible
There is approximately 3.1 miles (5 kilometers) of walking involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.