Zagreb Super Saver: Ljubljana And Lake Bled Full-Day Tour And Walking Tour Of Zagreb
OverviewEmbrace the charm of two countries on this combo tour. First, enjoy a day of sightseeing to Slovenia's capital of Ljubljana with a stop at Lake Bled. The next day, discover the history and charm of Zagreb on a 2.5-hour walking tour. Both days are limited to a small group of 15 travelers.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourOn the first day of this combo tour, discover the biggest gem of Croatia's neighboring country, Slovenia on a full-day tour. With hotel pickup from Zagreb, begin the day with a stop in the capital city of Ljubljana. Stroll around the city on a walking tour to learn about the history as you see the sights.
Then, journey into nature to enjoy the picturesque views of Lake Bled and the castle of Bled. Throughout the day, you will be accompanied by a guide who will share stories about the surroundings. You will return to Zagreb at about 7pm.
For your second day, meet your guide in park Zrinjevac, a beautiful park of the famous Green horseshoe of Zagreb. Take a walking tour to be introduced to the history of Croatia's capital, dating back to medieval times. Discover the charm Zagreb has to offer as you visit the city's highlights, includingTkalciceva Street, Gradec, the Stone Gate, and more.
Your walking tour will last about 2.5 hours and will end in the Main Square of Zagreb.
Inclusions for Zagreb Super Saver: Ljubljana And Lake Bled Full-Day Tour And Walking Tour Of Zagreb
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees (Lake Bled Castle and funicular)
- Professional guide
- Walking tours of Ljubljana and Zagreb
- Hotel pickup and drop-off on first day (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Zagreb Super Saver: Ljubljana And Lake Bled Full-Day Tour And Walking Tour Of Zagreb
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
Minimum age is 7 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Plitvice Lakes Private Guided Day Trip from Zagreb
- Plitvice Lakes Private Guided Tour from Zagreb with Transfer to Zadar
- Plitvice Lakes Private Guided Tour from Zagreb with Transfer to Split
- Zagreb Wine Tasting Experience
- Small-Group Plitvice Lakes National Park Day Trip from Zagreb
- Private Tour: Plitvice Lakes Day Trip from Zagreb
- Private Tour: Varazdin and Trakosan Castle Day Trip from Zagreb
- Private Departure Transfer: Zagreb Hotels to Zagreb Airport