Zagreb Urban Wine Bike Tour
OverviewHave you ever imagined ridingthrough vibrant cities little known streets and backyards, where you will be greeted with a drop of divine?Embark on a journey through more than 2.500 years of wine production, from Malvasia in Istria to Plavac mali on Peljeac and Korulas famous Poip.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Experienced wine connoisseur will guide you through a stunning variety of Croatian wines coupled with a selection of Croatian cheeses and prosciutto. Youll visit wine basement that offer wide selection of Croatian wines, especially small labels.
Of course this tour will take you through Zagrebs downtown while enjoying a ridethrough Zagrebswell known Lenuzzi horseshoe complex of parks.
During the tour youll get to see anurban vineyard which is offers the perfect view point of Zagreb's Old Upper town that will take us back to the middle ages when Kaptols bishops were well known local wine producers.
Urban Wine Bike Tour will cover all major Croatian regions, from Slavonia to Istria and of course Dalmatia. Pairing food with wine will be part of the itinerary because on far south of Croatia red wine is always served with fish dishes (white fish).
Wine tasting and finger food are included in the price. In wine basement there will be a wide selection of Croatian wines available for purchase.
Inclusions for Zagreb Urban Wine Bike Tour
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
- Use of bicycle
Exclusions for Zagreb Urban Wine Bike Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 7- or 9-Night Best of Croatia Tour: Zagreb, Split, Hvar, Korcula and Dubrovnik
- Private Day Trip: Enchanting Ljubljana and Lake Bled from Zagreb
- Zagreb Escape Room Game
- Varazdin Baroque Town and Trakoscan Castle - Small Group Day Trip from Zagreb
- Opatija and Rijeka Full Day Private Tour from Zagreb
- Plitvice Lakes Small-Group Tour from Split with Transfer to Zagreb