Zagreb Walking Tour
OverviewGet acquainted with Zagreb, Croatia’s dynamic capital, on a comprehensive 1.5-hour walking tour! Led by an expert local guide, the leisurely paced tour showcases all the top Zagreb attractions around the city’s upper and lower towns (Gornji Grad and Donji Grad). Hear the city’s history and see Stone Gate, Zagreb Cathedral, Krvavi Most, Strossmayer Promenade and more.
- Led by a local guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at Jelai Square (Trg Josipa Jelaia) in Zagreb's lower town neighborhood, and then set off on your leisurely paced walking tour around the city. While entertaining you with stories and anecdotes about Zagreb's history and culture, your guide will introduce you to some of the city's finest attractions.
Amble past the gleaming white facade of Zagreb Cathedral or the Cathedral of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, to use its formal name and then wander along the central Zagreb streets that are lined with elegant 19th- and 20th-century buildings. Pose for photos by Lotrak Tower, a fortified monument from which a cannon is fired each day.
Take a respite from Zagrebs daytime heat with a stroll along Strossmayer Promenade, the leafy terraced walkway that links Zagreb's lower town to it's upper town. At the end of the terrace, gaze in admiration at the Stone Gate, one of the city's prettiest landmarks. Marking the eastern entrance to the medieval quarter of Gradec, the Stone Gate is now a lovingly decorated shrine to the Virgin Mary.
Head into Zagreb's upper town and walk along Kravi Most, a street that's unofficially (and confusingly) known as the 'bloody bridge.' Most definitely a street and not a bridge, Kravi Most's nickname attests to the medieval battles that once took place on it between the warring neighborhoods of Gradec and Kaptol.
After 1.5 hours of exploring the city, return to the start point where your tour finishes.
Inclusions for Zagreb Walking Tour
- Local guide
Exclusions for Zagreb Walking Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Trakoscan Castle & Varazdin from Zagreb
- Private Tour: Zagreb - Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Ljubljana and Bled - Small Group Day Tour from Zagreb
- Experience Plitvice lakes tour
- 3 Days for 3 NPs Plitvice-North Velebit-Paklenica
- Plitvice lakes semi private tour from Zagreb
- Full-Day Ljubljana and Bled Small-Group Tour from Zagreb
- Zagreb Urban Kayaking Tour