Zagrebarium Walking Tour
OverviewZagrebarium is a costumed storytelling steampunk-inspired walking tour that searches for the fantastic side of Zagreb. Hear interesting tales of amazing minds and incredible events as you explore the citys best-known sights and some hidden gems.
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Fully narrated tour
- All entrance fees included
- Popular choice with kids
Know More about this tourThis two-hour-long walking tour takes you to some of the most famous sights in the historical part of Zagreb. We visit the most famous squares of the so-called lower town Zagreb, the central square, the most beautiful passage in town, and we end the tour in the upper town area. We will get to that area using the shortest funicular in the world. The ride is included in the tour price.
Even though this tour shows some famous sights, it offers a different perspective on the city and shares a lot of the facts that the guide books don't mention. It was inspired by the growing steampunk movement. It explains the rapid development of Zagreb in late 19th century, gives a short overview of Croatia's history and science, brings peculiar stories about strange personalities like Nikola Tesla, fun inventions, unique museum exhibits and unexpected events from the past. Every visitor gets a little gift: a beautiful map illustrated by Croatian award-winning illustrator.
Inclusions for Zagrebarium Walking Tour
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Zagrebarium Walking Tour
- It's a two-hour walk and there will be no breaks, so please prepare yourself (bring a bottle of water if necessary etc.)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Plitvice Lakes Private Guided Day Trip from Zagreb
- Plitvice Lakes Private Guided Tour from Zagreb with Transfer to Zadar
- Plitvice Lakes Private Guided Tour from Zagreb with Transfer to Split
- Zagreb Wine Tasting Experience
- Small-Group Plitvice Lakes National Park Day Trip from Zagreb
- Private Tour: Plitvice Lakes Day Trip from Zagreb
- Private Tour: Varazdin and Trakosan Castle Day Trip from Zagreb
- Private Departure Transfer: Zagreb Hotels to Zagreb Airport