Zakopane And Tatra Mountains Guided Day Trip From Krakow
OverviewTake a break from the city and head to Zakopane and the spectacular Tatra Mountain landscapes on a guided day trip from Krakow. Discover the highland culture and get a taste of the local cuisine.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
You can choose the way you will spend your time in Tatra Mountains- pick from relaxing time in thermal pools, walk with breathtaking views on Gubaowka Mountain or discover Zakopane Town attractions at your own pace.
Choose Thermal Pools option and spend whole day in the biggest thermal pools in Poland. Take advantage of the relax in hot mineral water admiring picturesque view on the Tatra Mountains. There are 13 different pools for you to jump in! Water temperature of 36C allows you to enjoy the bath even in the winter, surrounded by the snow.
With Gubaowka option, you will get access to the most famous Funicular in Poland. After going up, you will have time to admire the views, taste original Highlanders' cuisine and buy traditional souvenirs. And dont worry, we will get you back down to the town right after!
If you dont like to be bounded by schedule and love to organize time on your own, you should decently choose the regular ticket option. It allows you to discover Zakopane town at your own pace.
Estimated timetable (may change depending on traffic):
9:00 - Plac Szczepanski 8 - Discover Cracow Visitor Centre
11:00 Chochoowskie Thermal Pools
11:45 Gubaowka Funicular
16:15 Gubaowka Funicular
17:00 Chochoowskie Thermal Pools
19:00 - Plac Szczepanski 8 - Discover Cracow Visitor Centre
Inclusions for Zakopane And Tatra Mountains Guided Day Trip From Krakow
- Pick up and drop off from Plac Szczepanski 8 - DiscoverCracow Tourist Office
- Transportation by air conditioned, comfortable bus
- English speaking driver
- Get off at one of the stops in Zakopane: Chochoowskie Thermal Pools and Gubalowka Mountain No guide - sightseeing at your own pace
- 3h ticket to the Thermal Pools (if the option chosen)
- Gubaowka Funicular two way ticket (if the option chosen)
Exclusions for Zakopane And Tatra Mountains Guided Day Trip From Krakow
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please make sure to be at least 15 minutes prior to pickup time after visiting chosen attraction in order to avoid missing the transport back
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please note that temperatures in the mountains are lower than in other regions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Krakow Sightseeing Tour by Minibus
- Krakow Private Tour of Kazimierz Including Old Jewish Quarter
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum and Memorial Guided Tour from Krakow
- Dunajec River Gorge and Niedzica Castle from Krakow
- Pieskowa Skala Castle and Czestochowa including the 'Black Madonna' Day Tour from Krakow
- Krakow Airport Arrival Transfer