Zaragoza Full Day Wine Excursion And Visit Goya Birthplace
OverviewDISCOVER THE CARIENA WINE REGION AND THE BIRTHPLACE OF FRANSISCO DE GOYAThis full-day tour to the Zaragoza countryside includes awine tour of the Denomination of Origin Cariena, a visit to Fransisco de Goya's birthplace and workshop and a local lunch.
Know More about this tourITINERARY
This full-day activity will take us from Zaragoza to a family-run winery in theCariena region. We'll also visit the birthplace and workshop of Francisco de Goya in Fuendetodos, and enjoy a nice lunch at a local restaurant.MORE ABOUT THE TOUR
Had enough of sightseeing in the city? Then join me on an exciting adventure to the Zaragoza countryside. On this full-day tour I will take you toone of my favorite family-run wineries in the Denomination of Origin (DO)Cariena. We'll meet the winemaker and take a tour of his vineyard, learning all about the winemaking process and winemaking history of the region. Next up, the birthplace of the famous Fransisco de Goya and a visit to the Engraving Museum, where you'll be able to seemany of Goya's mostimportant works. Before heading home we'll also enjoy a nice local lunch togethe and I'll share fascinating stories about my culture.
Inclusions for Zaragoza Full Day Wine Excursion And Visit Goya Birthplace
- Pick up and drop off in Zaragoza.
- Visit one of my favorite family-run wineries in theCariena region.
- I'll take you to the birthplace and workshop of Fransisco de Goya.
- Anice lunch together at a restaurant of the region.
Exclusions for Zaragoza Full Day Wine Excursion And Visit Goya Birthplace
- Gratuities (optional)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Manager and head guide at Foodie&Tours Zaragoza, Jorge is a passionate fooodie and adventuorous traveler. After leaving his native Zaragoza, he spent two years working and studying in Oxford, Brighton and Lincoln, followed by 5 years in Munich, Germany. Between 2016-2017, he completed a Masters Degree in Culinary Tourism at the Basque Culinary Center in San Sebastian. Jorge enjoys teaching travelers about the history, culture and foodie spots of Zaragoza and its surroundings.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.