Zaragoza Midday Market And Tapas Tour
OverviewDISCOVER THE SIGHTS, SOUNDS AND SMELLS OF CENTRAL Zaragoza!On this casual 3-hour tour I'll take you tosome of my favorite foodie spots in the Old Town of Zaragoza, including a neighborhood food market, specialty gourmet shops and two local tapas bars.
Know More about this tourITINERARY
This tour takes place in the historical center (or Old Town) of Zaragoza. We will visit a food market, gourmet shops and two tapas bars between some sightseeing.
Morning and Afternoon availability (please contact our customer service team for further information)MORE ABOUT THE TOUR
On this 3-hour walking tour, I'll help youexperience life as a Zaragoza localby leading you to some of my favorite foodie spots in the Old Town. First, we'll discover one of the most popular food markets in the center andmeet local vendorsto hear from them about the products in which they specialize. As we visit some of the sights around town, we will also pop into some gourmet shops sellingartisanal meats, cheeses and olive oils.And when we have finally developed an appetite, we will visit my two favorite tapas bars to tryZaragoza-style tapas with local wines from Aragon.
Inclusions for Zaragoza Midday Market And Tapas Tour
- Guided tour of neighborhood food market with tasting of local products
- Sightseeing in Zaragoza Old Town
- Stops at gourmet shops for tastings
- 2 tapas bars with delicious local tapas specialties
- Local Aragon wines, including our beloved Carignan
- Gluten FreeVeganVegetarian
Exclusions for Zaragoza Midday Market And Tapas Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Manager and head guide at Foodie&Tours Zaragoza, Jorge is a passionate fooodie and adventuorous traveler. After leaving his native Zaragoza, he spent two years working and studying in Oxford, Brighton and Lincoln, followed by 5 years in Munich, Germany. Between 2016-2017, he completed a Masters Degree in Culinary Tourism at the Basque Culinary Center in San Sebastian. Jorge enjoys teaching travelers about the history, culture and foodie spots of Zaragoza and its surroundings.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.