Zaragoza Midday Market Tour And Spanish Cooking Class
OverviewLIVING LIKE A LOCAL IN Zaragoza BY LEARNING TO COOK A SPANISH MEAL!During this 4-hour culinary experience I'll take you on a tour of my favorite food market in Zaragoza and then teach you how toprepare some delicious Spanish dishesthat we will enjoy together for lunch.
Know More about this tourITINERARY
During this activity we wil tour the Central Zaragoza food market and then continue to a kitchen club for a Spanish cooking class.MORE ABOUT THE TOUR
Come along as weexplore the Central Zaragoza food market, meeting local vendors and shopping for fresh ingredients for our Spanish cooking class. After getting everything we need we will continue on to a nearby kitchen club, where we willget ready for ourcooking extravaganza!I will teach you how to make some of my favorite dishes, all based on family recipes, and how to pair these with localCarignan wines from the Aragon region. At the end of the class we will sit back, relax and enjoy the dishesthatwe have created in good company with some good local music and good wine!
Inclusions for Zaragoza Midday Market Tour And Spanish Cooking Class
- Guided tour of Central Zaragozafood market
- All market ingredients used in cooking class
- Spanish cooking class
- Spanish lunch with local wine from Aragon
Exclusions for Zaragoza Midday Market Tour And Spanish Cooking Class
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Manager and head guide at Foodie&Tours Zaragoza, Jorge is a passionate fooodie and adventuorous traveler. After leaving his native Zaragoza, he spent two years working and studying in Oxford, Brighton and Lincoln, followed by 5 years in Munich, Germany. Between 2016-2017, he completed a Masters Degree in Culinary Tourism at the Basque Culinary Center in San Sebastian. Jorge enjoys teaching travelers about the history, culture and foodie spots of Zaragoza and its surrou
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.