Zaragoza Olive Oil Tour & Visit To Belchite Town
OverviewDISCOVER THE SECRETS OF SPANISH OLIVE OIL AND LEARN ABOUT THE FASCINATING HISTORY OF BELCHITE!Duringthis full-day journey I will take you to atraditional olive orchardto learn about olive oil production. I'll also take you to the historic village of Belchite and share with you a delicious local lunch.
Know More about this tourITINERARY
On this tour I will take you out to the Zaragoza countryside to a traditional olive orchard and then to the historical village of Belchite.MORE ABOUT THE TOUR
Join me on an exciting escape to the Zaragoza countryside! First, I will take you toone of my favorite traditional olive orchardswhere you will meet the producer and learn about the history of olive oil production in Spain. We'll tour the grounds, visiting the centenary olive trees, and indulge in a tasting of an oil made of thelocal Empeltre olive. Next, we'll continue on our journey to the ancient village of Belchite, which today serves as a memorial for the Spanish Civil War. Some of my favorite movies were shot in this remarkable ghost town, includingGuillermo del Toro's famousPan's Labyrinth. For lunch we'll go to my favorite restaurant in the region and indulge in some typical Spanish dishes. I'll share with you my experiences in Zaragoza and suggest fun activities for the rest of your trip!
Inclusions for Zaragoza Olive Oil Tour & Visit To Belchite Town
- Pick up and drop off in Zaragoza.
- Visit one of my favorite family-run olive orchards and take a tour.
- Olive oil tasting.
- Tour of the historical village of Belchite.
- Anice lunch together at a restaurant of the region.
Exclusions for Zaragoza Olive Oil Tour & Visit To Belchite Town
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Manager and head guide at Foodie&Tours Zaragoza, Jorge is a passionate fooodie and adventuorous traveler. After leaving his native Zaragoza, he spent two years working and studying in Oxford, Brighton and Lincoln, followed by 5 years in Munich, Germany. Between 2016-2017, he completed a Masters Degree in Culinary Tourism at the Basque Culinary Center in San Sebastian. Jorge enjoys teaching travelers about the history, culture and foodie spots of Zaragoza and its surrounding
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.