Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon Day Tour Including Lunch
OverviewLookng into Zhangjiajie on this amazing private full-day trip to explore Grand Canyon and Yellow Dragon Cave. Experience impressive views of the Grand Canyon and underground sights within the Yellow Dragon Cave with excellent English speaking tour gudie.
Know More about this tourLeaving your central located zhangjiajie 's hotel lobby on 8:30am eraly in the morning you will be headed to the Grand Canyon located not far from the city of Zhangjiajie, with the same name. The bridge over the clove is made of glass and you will be quite thrilled to walk this way realizing that only clear glass separates you from it. Anyway, you need to be calm, as the construction is safe and secure keep this in mind and think about that great number of pictures and panorama shots you can take here. The bridge is around 380m long and is constructed at the height of 310m above the canyon. The glass bridge, providing a full view of Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon, is quite an adrenaline rush especially if you're not a fan of heights. Pushing your limits to the extreme, this section of the park also hosts the highest bungee jump spot in the world.Think about your readiness to walk this way fearlessly in advance, so you wont be disappointed while being on the tour.
Another great place for us will be an Yellow Dragon cave after having Chinese lunch. Well spend about two hours exploring its unique world, looking for some unusual creatures there and discovering how strong water and winds can be to create such places. The whole area around the cave will give you a lot of memories, finally you will be transferred back to Zhangjiajie 's hotel.
Inclusions for Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon Day Tour Including Lunch
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon Day Tour Including Lunch
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 2 Day Affordable Zhangjiajie Tour
- 2-Day Zhangjiajie Coach Tour to AVATAR Mountain and Baofeng Lake with 1 Night Hotel
- Small Group Day Tour to Zhangjiajie National Forest Park
- Private Day Tour to Zhangjiajie National Forest Park Tianzi Mountain-Yuanjiajie and Ten-mile Gallery-No Shopping Stops
- Private Zhangjiajie Day Tour of Tianmen Mountain-No Shopping Stops
- 2-Day Fenghuang Old Town and Dehang Miao Village Tour
- 3-Days-Private tour to Zhangjiajie national park and Tianmen moutain plus Glass walk
- Entrance Tickets to Grand Canyon & Glass Bridge with Private Car Transfer From Zhangjiajie city hotel (Round Trip )