Zhujiajiao Water Town Tour Plus Huangpu River Night Cruise - Shanghai
OverviewHave an afternoon visiting of the best-preserved Ancient Water Town, discover the charming delights of Zhujiajiao, take a night cruise along the Huang River, and enjoy the splendid night views of Shanghai, this amazing trip will surely enrich your experience of the international metropolis Shanghai.
Know More about this tourPick up time will around 12:00 at noon, local guide will meet you from your Shanghai downtown hotel lobby, have a comfortable transportation to to start the Shanghai tour.
Drive approx. 1 hour to visit the Zhujiajiao Water Town, an ancient Water Town with a history of more than 1700 years and the best-preserved among the four ancient towns in Shanghai. Stroll around the unique old bridges, well-structured courtyards and calm rivers to feel the antiquity, leisure and tranquility of this ancient town. Boat riding along the river is available at your own expense.
Later return to downtown and have a visit to Shanghai Silk Museum, head to the Bund and board the Huangpu River Night-view Cruise. Cruising on the river in the evening, you can experience its silence and beauty under the moonlight, enjoy the spectacular sight along the river, and appreciate shanghai dramatic and splendid night view.
Afterwards, the guide will transfer you back and drop you off at the hotel to conclude the trip.
Inclusions for Zhujiajiao Water Town Tour Plus Huangpu River Night Cruise
- Group tour
- Air-conditioned tour vehicle
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee of Zhujiajiao
- Huangpu River cruise ticket
- Localdinner if selected
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
Exclusions for Zhujiajiao Water Town Tour Plus Huangpu River Night Cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Exploring the Former French Concession of Shanghai
- Hangzhou Xixi Dragon Boat Festival Day Trip
- Small Group Walking Tour in Shanghai's Former French Concession
- Muslim Street Market Food Tour and Shanghai Jade Buddha Temple Discovery
- Old Shanghai Discovery Walking Tour with Tea Tasting at Confucius Temple
- Three-Colored Soup Dumplings Cooking Class in Shanghai
- 12-Day Small Group Tour: Shanghai - Beijing - Xian - Yangtze Cruise - Shanghai
- Old Shanghai City Walking Tour