Zion National Park Day Tour From Las Vegas
OverviewThe Zion National Park day tour from Las Vegas is one of the most intoxicating visual experiences you will ever have. The mountain colors, the sheer canyon walls, the waterfalls and elevated vistas are all stunning beyond belief. This is truly a heavenly place.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourGet picked up at your hotel on the Las Vegas Strip or downtown at 7:00am to begin your day trip.
Head for Zion National Park, which is roughly 163 miles from Las Vegas near Springdale, Utah. Relax on the drive as you get to know the other travelers in your small group.
Take in the scenery of Zion Canyon, which cuts 15 miles through the sandstone of the park. Drive through the Zion-Mount Carmel Tunnel, which cuts more than a mile through the rock and gives travelers direct access from Zion to nearby Bryce Canyon and the Grand Canyon. Admire the views along the Zion Canyon Scenic Drive, which is also known as the Floor of the Valley Road. Keep your eyes peeled for wildlife likeGolden Eagles, Red Tailed Hawks, big horn sheep, gray foxes, jackrabbits and rock squirrels.
Enjoy lunch along the way (choose your lunch optionin the 'Special Requirements' field at booking).
At the end of an exciting day in Zion National Park, relax on the drive back to Las Vegas and get dropped offat your hotel.
Inclusions for Zion National Park Day Tour From Las Vegas
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Zion National Park Day Tour From Las Vegas
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Deluxe Turkey (cranberry sauce, stuffing and mayonnaise)
Italian (combination of Genoa salami, capacolla and prosciutini)
Garden salad with vinaigrette
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.