Zipline Adventure From Mendoza In Potrerillos Valley
OverviewSoar over the desert-like Potrerillos Valley on this guided zipline tour from Mendoza. Choose from two options: On the Base Tour, speed along five ziplines high above the valley floor, and capture views of vineyard country and the snowcapped peaks of the Cordon del Plata, a subrange of the Andes mountains. Need more thrills? Upgrade to the Adrenaline Tour and whoosh over the Mendoza River on a final zipline of 1,476 feet (450 meters) in length. Bonus: Hotel transport is included.
Know More about this tourAfter morning hotel pickup in Mendoza, take a 30-minute drive to Lujan de Cuyo, a wine-producing region located in arid Potrerillos Valley, near the northern banks of the Mendoza River. During your safety briefing, get fitted into your harness and other gear and listen to your guides explain what to expect on your zipline circuit ahead, depending on which one you chose at time of booking. See below for details of each option.
When your zipline adventure ends in the early afternoon, freshen up in a changing room. Enjoy free time to purchase lunch in a local restaurant. After your meal, board the vehicle for return transport to your Mendoza hotel.
Base Tour (1.5 hours)
Sail across five ziplines covering approx. 2,297 feet of steel-cabled adrenaline, some more than 130 feet (4 meters) above the floor of Potrerillos Valley. Head up to your first platform, clip on and leap off!
As gravity speeds you along, enjoy a desert-like climate and views of the rocky valley, made up of sedimentary layers more than a million years old. Your dramatic landscapes include the snow-covered peaks of Cordon del Plata in the distance, part of the Andes mountains.
Adrenaline Tour (2 hours)
After completing the five ziplines in the Base Tour, end on a high note with a final zipline, and the longest one, over the beautiful Mendoza River. As you cross the river twice (once each way) on the cable stretching more than 1,476 feet in length, listen for the rushing water and capture different panoramas of Potrerillos Valley.
Inclusions for Zipline Adventure From Mendoza In Potrerillos Valley
- Professional guide
- All necessary equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Zipline Adventure From Mendoza In Potrerillos Valley
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 12 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Maximum weight is 265 pounds (120 kg)
Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
You may bring your own food
It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes and bring a change of clothes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.