OverviewGet big air as you soar from the top of Canada Olympic Park's iconic ski jump tower on North America’s fastest zipline! Riders fly down the unique cable system in a comfortable harness, reaching speeds up to 75 mph (120 kph). As Calgary’s highest vantage point, the ski jump tower provides a zipline that is 1,640 feet (500 meters) long with a vertical drop of more than 328 feet (100 meters). Your adventure includes instruction, three ziplines, transportation to the ski jump tower and access to the tower.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Excellent value for money
- Small group ensures personal service
- All necessary equipment included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourCheck in at the Frank King Day Lodge at WinSport's Canada Olympic Park. Sign the waiver and meet your tour guide in the Olympic Hall of Fame Theatre, where you learn about the history of the park and get geared up with your harness and trolley. Then head out to the Trainer Line, the first of three lines, to learn your bracing position and how to use the harness. This will take about 15 minutes.
Ride up in a comfortable shuttle van to the iconic 295-foot (90-meter) ski jump tower to the Monster Line. This line is 1,640 feet (500 meters) long with a 328-foot (100-meter) drop, giving you speeds of up to 75 mph (120 kph)! After a brief safety talk, your guide will attach you to the line, and on the count of three, you're ready to fly!
To get you back to the bottom of the hill in the funnest way possible, join another guide at the Plaza Line, the third line, and fly upside down if you are feeling brave. Then it's just a short walk back to the Day Lodge to end your adventure.
Inclusions for Zipline Adventure In Calgary
- Instruction and safety equipment
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Exclusions for Zipline Adventure In Calgary
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A maximum of 20 people per booking
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.