Zipline And Banana Plantation Tour From Limon
OverviewIf you want an adrenaline rush then this is the tour for you! Glide through the treetops with this exhilarating adventure: 11 cables and 12 platforms stretched across the length of the rain forest. The longest cable is 270 meters long and you will experience heights up to 80 meters. Here you can enjoy the gripping thrill of the wind in your face as you soar through the rain forest witnessing some of the most spectacular views.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Small group ensures personal service
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourStart the tour by gliding through the treetops: 11 cables and 12 platforms stretched across the length of the rain forest. Here you can enjoy the gripping thrill of the wind in your face as you soar through the rain forest witnessing some of the most spectacular views.
The platforms are arranged at different heights and levels of excitement. Up to platform 5, all cables are of similar length, however after this platform, the cables become even more thrilling. Here those people who would like to give up and return to the lodge may do so. This opportunity is also offered at platform 7. For those of you who enjoy the thrill, it is go, go, go, all the way to platform 12.
All tour guides are expertly trained in first aid, and carry special packs to assist them in the event of an emergency to administer the required attention. The zipline tour begins with an orientation chat where the rules and regulations for safety and security are explained thoroughly. The orientation chat is very important and it is imperative that all advice is adhered to throughout the tour.
After this adventure, you will visit a banana plantation and packing house, where many interesting facts about this amazing fruit will be explained: The crop, harvesting, processing, packing and exportation. Costa Rica is the second largest banana producer in the world and 80% of the plantations are located in Limon province, becoming one of the most important economical activities in the region. During weekdays, you will be able to see the workers doing their job in the fields and the packing house. A very interesting cultural experience that you cant miss.
Inclusions for Zipline And Banana Plantation Tour From Limon
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Zipline And Banana Plantation Tour From Limon
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Canopy Tour from Puerto Viejo of Limon
- Puerto Viejo Jungle Adventure: Hiking, Rapelling, and Canopy Tour
- Hiking Cahuita from Puerto Viejo of Limon
- Native American Reserve Visit and Waterfall from Puerto Viejo of Limon
- Bribri Cultural Tour with Shaman Ritual and Waterfall Hike from Limon
- Kekoldi Half Day from Puerto Viejo of Limon
- Hiking Gandoca - Manzanillo from Puerto Viejo of Limon
- CARIBE MOUNTAIN BIKING