Zipline And Sunset Party Cruise Combo Tour - Cabo San Lucas
OverviewEnjoy 2 activities in Los Cabos for a Special Price! Combine the adventure and the relaxation that Los Cabos has to offer you with adrenaline-pumping ziplining and peaceful time on the water. Soar over trees, cliffs, and canyons on ziplines, and then embark on a sunset cruise that offers everything you need to relax. Schedule each of both tours on a different day at your own preference.
- Excellent value for money
- Multi-Day Trip
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourSchedule each activity on a different day in any order you prefer:
After convenient hotel pickup, head to the zipline meeting point, where a friendly guide introduces you to your equipment and shows you the basics of this high-flying activity. Once you're properly harnessed, step off a high platform and fly at speeds up to 50 miles per hour (80 kph), at heights up to 300 feet (91 meters) in the air. Zip across miles of cables, taking in views of jagged cliffs, deep canyons, and plenty of rich vegetation as you soar like a bird. You may also enjoy the opportunity to cross a suspension bridge, do some rappelling, and try your hand at a Tarzan swing. The tour lasts three hours.
Perched on the southern tip of Baja California, Los Cabos is renowned for its incredible sunset views. Experience a magical evening on board a 75-foot (23-meter) catamaran while enjoying fresh, flavorful Mexican food and an open bar. Lively music helps set the tone for a friendly, festive atmosphere as you marvel at the sun setting on the horizon. Relax and feel the sea breeze as you cruise past Lovers Beach and a famous sea lion colony.
Dance to the hits of today and yesterday while sipping an icy margarita or cold cerveza. Throughout your cruise, enjoy the service of a warm and hospitable staff that goes above and beyond to make sure you have the best time possible. Get a taste of the Mexican fiesta life, or just sit back and admire the soothing sunset views. The cruise lasts approximately two hours.
Inclusions for Zipline And Sunset Party Cruise Combo Tour
- Open bar and snacks (Sunset Party Cruise)
- Round-trip transportation from most San Jose, Cabo San Lucas, and tourist corridor hotels (Zipline Tour)
- Bottled water (Zipline Tour)
- All necessary equipment (Zipline Tour)
Exclusions for Zipline And Sunset Party Cruise Combo Tour
- Transportation to/from Cabo San Lucas Marina (Sunset Party Cruise)
- Food and drinks (Zipline Tour)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure once you have confirmed your departure times with the tour provider
Zipline is 3 hours and Cruise is 1 hour
You must be 7 years or older to participate
Pregnant women are not permitted
Maximum weight 250 pounds (110 kilos)
Maximum weight for rappelling: 220 pounds (100 kilos)
Minimum weight for rappelling: 100 pounds (45 kilos)
Maximum weight for Tarzan swing: 100 lbs (45 kilos)
Hotel pick-up is available from most San Jose, Cabo San Lucas, and tourist corridor hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Luxury Sailing Yacht and Snorkeling in Los Cabos
- Los Cabos Shore Excursion: Horseback Riding Adventure
- Espiritu Santo Island All Inclusive Sailing Trip from Los Cabos
- La Paz Whale Shark Snorkeling Tour and Lunch From Los Cabos
- Off-Road RZR Adventure and Horseback Riding Tour in Cabo San Lucas
- Todos Santos Half-Day Sightseeing Tour from Los Cabos