Zipline Canopy Adventure Tour From San Juan
OverviewSwing across the lush trees of the foothills of El Yunque Rainforest and get a birds-eye view of the Big Islands tropical forest! Experience the thrill of rushing through the air on this state-of-the-art, 8-line zipline system. Whether you are a zipline enthusiast or a first-time adventure-seeker, this El Yunque Canopy Zipline Adventure Tour in Rio Grande, a small town in northern Puerto Rico, will be an exhilarating experience youll never forget!
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourThe Zipline Canopy Adventure Tour is an opportunity to experience the foothills of Puerto Rico's National Rainforest, El Yunque in an exhilarating way. For adventure seekers of all ages, soar through the forest trees and get a unique point of view from high above the forest floor. Feel at one with El Yunque's natural diversity, lush tropical rainforest and unique ecosystem; this tour is by far one of the best methods to view it all at a canopy level.
The El Yunque Canopy Zipline Adventure Tour starts with a warm welcome from your tour guide at your pickup time in the lobby of your hotel. You will board your van for an approximately 45-minute drive, taking you along the eastern highway to the Foothills of the Luquillo Mountain Range where you will reach the entrance of El Yunque National Rainforest. Once at the zipline location, the guides will help you with your gear, harness, helmet and hand gear in preparation for your aerial adventure. A short walk in this amazing natural rainforest will bring you to the start of the excursion where you will once again be instructed on the zipline method.
The Zipline Adventure tour consists of 2,800 feet of cable divided in 8 different sections, each strategically located within the rainforest canopy. Movement from point A to point B is by gravity using double wire cables (each capable of withstanding 2,000 pounds of weight, the requirement for this tour truly has nothing to do with weight but with the size of the safety equipment) are used for the ultimate safety. All landing platforms are equipped with safety gear, handrails and guides that are there to meet you at the next landing as well as to ensure your personal safety throughout the tour.
Your zipline adventure begins from the first platform where you will jump to the second platform which is 150ft away. Once youve started, you will be going from one platform to another. The platforms are as high as 100ft into the canopy and as far apart as 465ft! Flying through the air while surrounded by nature, is one of the most exhilarating feeling you will ever encounter! You'll gaze over the different ecosystems of the El Yunque National Rainforest and see everything that it has to offer.
Inclusions for Zipline Canopy Adventure Tour From San Juan
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional government-certified multi-lingual guides
- All safety equipment and training
- On site restrooms and change rooms
Exclusions for Zipline Canopy Adventure Tour From San Juan
- Gratuity for your tour guide is not included, but greatly appreciated.
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
Minimum age is 7 years
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
A small amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Weight Limit: Not more than 250 pounds per person
You Might Also Like
- Private Transfers in Puno between Bus or Train Station - Hotel
- Private Transfer - Cairo Airport Arrivals Hall to Hotel
- Cheong Fatt Tze George Town Penang: The Blue Mansion Guided Tour
- Private Departure Transfer: Negombo City to Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA
- Private Arrival Transfer: Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA to Negombo City
- Guided Tour of Cathedral of Holy Trinity