Soar through the jungle canopy and experience a fantastic buzz while on 6 ziplines and 2 suspension bridges. This 3-hour zipline canopy tour from Port Vila will have you zipping from platform to platform high in the trees while enjoying breathtaking views overlooking the ridgeline down to Mele Bay. Wobble across the suspension bridge and fly across the 80-meter canyon and back. This tour is designed for participants of average mobility and strength who are in reasonably good health. Its fantastic, fun and set in a beautiful location!
Note this tour is approximately 1-hour in duration but will take around 3-hours with transfers from Port Vila.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Ideal choice for families
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
Your tour begins when you meet for either the 10am or 1pm departure at the seafront in Central Port Vila. A free transfer in one of the 4 wheel drive vehicles will take you up to The Summit Gardens in Mele Bay, 25 minutes away, where the Zipline is located. You may also prefer to make your own way and meet at the Summit Gardens.
Harnessing, ticketing, washrooms and locker rooms are provided at this large building with fantastic views over the escarpment down to the sea far below. Once harnessed, follow your guided tour into the jungle and ascend high into the trees to begin your journey. Zip platform to platform admiring the views and taking in the thrill. Wear comfortable, casual clothing and footwear that will not fall off. Bring a camera, phone or go-pro to record your amazing experience.
This tour is approximately one hour in duration but with transfers will take a total of 3 hours back to town.
If any of your party will only be viewing there is a cost is $10 for the transfer to be paid locally. Parties not participating may do the free jungle walk underneath the zipline to view the other participants or view the summit tropical gardens which are free of charge.
Inclusions for Zipline Canopy Tour In The Vanuatu Jungle From Port Vila
- Return transfers from downtown Port Vila
- All activities
- Local guide
- Zipline Tour
Exclusions for Zipline Canopy Tour In The Vanuatu Jungle From Port Vila
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult (minimum age 4 years)
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
A small amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Weight limit of 125kgs
Anyone not participating but wishing to watch will be subject to a $10 fee payable upon arrival
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.