Zipline In Slovenia - Bovec
OverviewHave fun ziplining in Slovenia experiencing a trait 3 km long and with 5 wires.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All necessary equipment included
Know More about this tourZiplining among the clouds is for sure an experience you would never forget. You will be taken by 4x4 up to 1500m above the sea level from where you will have an amazing view of white Julian Alps. The zipline park, between Kanin and Rombon mountain is one of the biggest in Central Europe.
Five wires in length of 3km, 200 above the ground and 60km/h. Tour length will be about 2,5 hours. Transfer, guide and equipment are included.
Inclusions for Zipline In Slovenia
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Zipline In Slovenia
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Kids can do zip lining in a tandem with our professional guides.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.