Zipline, Rappel And ATV Outdoor Adventure Tour - Playa Del CarmenWrite a Review
OverviewPrepare yourself for an unparalleled adventure as you rappel, off-road, snorkel and zipline through untouched jungle and cenotes! Four adventures in one, this experience is an ecological rollercoaster fully-loaded with exciting challenges and non-stop thrills!
- All necessary equipment included
- All entrance fees included
- Free snacks included
Know More about this tourBegin your journey with an awe-inspiring eco-tour and jungle hike just before boarding your very own Polaris UTV and off-roading your way through challenging terrain, cliffs and valleys. Test your off-road driving skills with one of the most powerful and capable off-road vehicles perfect for uneven jungle trails!
Feel the rush of true exploration as you rappel slowly down into the heart of a covered, cavernous cenote! Enter from the ceiling through a hole just big enough for a person. The talented crew will help you gear up to rappel down into this cave. On your way down, marvel at the rock formations that took centuries to create.
Fly through the cavern on our world-class zip line into the fresh, clear cenote waters! We offer double-security zip line cables so you can rest assured of your safety while you speed through the air to a refreshingly cool splash-down!
Cenotes are natural sinkholes that form over thousands of years. They are also key elements of the ancient underground Mayan river system that make up the Riviera Maya. We have hand-picked two of the best and most unique Cenotes for your adventure. The first cenote to discover is a closed, cavern cenote - closed except for an entry hole in the ceiling. The second cenote we will take you to is an open-air cenote, bright with sunlight! Two spectacular and different natural wonders.
Reboard your Polaris for another off-road excursion that will lead you to the second, open-air cenote. This location is more suitable for relaxing, snorkeling and cliff jumping as you continue your jungle expedition.
Inclusions for Zipline, Rappel And ATV Outdoor Adventure Tour
- Guidade entrance to cenotes
- Light snacks
- Bottled water
- Full equipment
- A $25 USD collision / damage waiver insurance is included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Zipline, Rappel And ATV Outdoor Adventure Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 8
Minimum height is 4ft
Maximum weight is 260lbs
For safety reasons expecting mothers, persons with back or neck, heart, balance or/and dizziness conditions restricted
Cameras not allowed, for safety
UTV driver must be 18 or older and present a valid driver's license. Driver's permits are not allowed
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.