Zipline Tour From La Fortuna: 25 Cables Over 11 Waterfalls
OverviewFeel the adrenaline rush of soaring over 11 different waterfalls on this canopy tour at Adventure Park Costa Rica. Enjoy breathtaking views over the ocean, mountains and rainforest on 25 zip line cables, the longest in Costa Rica. Led by a professional guide, this tour emphasizes safety and provides all the necessary equipment. Lunch and bottled water are included. Participants must be at least seven years old and weigh less than 280 pounds.
- Family friendly
- Lunch included
- All necessary equipment included
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourUpon arrival at Adventure Park Costa Rica, a professional guide will meet and you and brief you regarding this thrilling experience a unique and energizing canopy tour that zooms over 11 waterfalls, the longest in Costa Rica and one of the oldest zip lines in the world.
This tour features a trek across 25 zip lines including two rappelling maneuvers and a swing over a hanging bridge. Breathe deep and enjoy the fresh air and spectacular views of Nicoya Gulf from above the rainforest canopy. The tour includes a 30-minute off-road truck adventure (scenic views are free), plus an optional swim in a spring water mountain pool and a delicious Costa Rican lunch at the El Tucan restaurant afterward.
Good physical conditioning is required with a weight limit of 280 pounds. Be sure to bring a bathing suit, comfortable clothes and closed-toe shoes on this exciting journey.
Inclusions for Zipline Tour From La Fortuna: 25 Cables Over 11 Waterfalls
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Zipline Tour From La Fortuna: 25 Cables Over 11 Waterfalls
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not recommended for pregnant women
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Dressing has to be with comfortable clothes, with bathing suit under the clothes and closed toe shoes mandatory
Weights limit restriction of 280 pounds.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mistico Hanging Bridges Park from La Fortuna
- Cooking Class with a Local Costa Rican Family
- Costa Rica Gravity Falls Canyoning Adventure from La Fortuna
- 4-in-1 Arenal Volcano Tour: Hanging Bridges, La Fortuna Waterfall, Volcano Hike, and Tabacon Hot Springs
- White Water River Rafting Class II-III from La Fortuna-Arenal
- 3-in-1 Arenal Volcano Combo Tour: River Safari Float with La Fortuna Waterfall and Volcano Hike