Zipline Tour In Jaco
OverviewThe longest Zipline on the Central Pacific Coast over 2,400 feet. With this tour, you will be able to enjoy 14 platforms and 12 cables that travel over 3.5 kilometers through the Costa Rica jungle!
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourOur Costa Rica Adventure Park is located in Jaco Beach on the central Pacific coast.
The Vista Los Sueos Canopy Zip Line Tour is a project designed not only as an extreme adventure, but as a way to enjoy nature without harming the environment. Our property boasts spectacular views of the Herradura bay and Island, as well as the Gulf of Nicoya. Within the property, you may have the opportunity to view scarlet macaws, chestnut mandible toucans and white-face monkeys.
The property rests on 80 acres of land and about 50% of this land is protected by the Costa Rican Government.
Your adventure starts on a 15-minute ride aboard our specially designed tractor.
Once we arrive to the top of the mountain, your bilingual guides will explain step by step all the safety procedures you must follow to enjoy your adventure. We then descend to the bottom via a series of zip lines, including 14 platforms and 12 cables with a total cable distance of 3.5 kilometers including the longest cable in the area (2,400 ft.)
Inclusions for Zipline Tour In Jaco
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (within the Jaco area)
Exclusions for Zipline Tour In Jaco
- The listed price does not include the parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Not wheelchair accessible
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Not recommended for participants with back problem.
Not recommended for pregnant women
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.