OverviewCome soar through a unique and majestic Norfolk Pine forest. Enjoy 7 different zipline runs and 4 canopy bridges. This amazing canopy tour is our most popular and provides gorgeous mountain views as you glide 60 - 85' above the forest floor over mango, eucalyptus and bamboo trees. After the tour relax in the lush surroundings of the bamboo forest while enjoying the provided juice and snacks. To top your tour experience off, take the drop on our famous 60' monster swing or swaying 60' climbing wall.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Ideal choice for families
- Snacks and Beverages included
Know More about this tour
After checking in at our store in Harbor Mall (parking provided), you will be taken on a 15 minute scenic van ride along the back roads of Kauai to our zipline course.Restrooms, bug spray and a safe place to lock up your valuables are provided. We outfit you in your zipline gear and get started right away with a round of introductions and safety training.
There is a short walk to the start of your 1st zipline and then the fun starts. Our treetop zipline offers excitement for all comfort levels.Enjoy 7 different zipline runs and 4 canopy bridges. This amazing canopy tour is our most popular and provides gorgeous mountain views as you glide 60 - 85' above the forest floor over mango, eucalyptus and bamboo trees. To top your tour experience off, take the drop on our famous 60' monster swing or swaying 60' climbing wall.
What makes this tour unique, compared to all other zip tours on Kaua'i, is the fact that once your feet leave the ground on the first zip, you do not come back down to the ground until your last zip out. We are a true treetop/canopy tour experience. Once back on the ground, snacks and tropical juices are provided. Enjoy your snacks and drinks in the beautiful scenic picnic area.
After all the fun and excitement, you will be transported back to our store in Harbor Mall. You are welcome to take your own camera on tour as long as the lens is not longer than 6 inches.
Inclusions for Zipline Treetop Tour
- All safety equipment
- Professional guide
- Snacks and beverages
- Small-group tour
- Ecology narratives
- Optional activities: 60' monster swing and 60' rock climbing wall
Exclusions for Zipline Treetop Tour
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
All traveler names are required at the time of booking.
Hotel information is required at the time of booking. Please list your local hotel accommodations in the special requirements box at check out.
Please arrive at departure point 30 minutes before tour time
Ages 9 and up
Participants must be between 70-250 lbs (32-113 kg)
Not suitable for pregnant women or those with heart conditions or neck, back, hip, knee, ankle, or foot injuries
Must be able to run up ramps at the end of every zipline
Must be able to ascend a 38-foot (11.5-meter) ladder climb (hooked in)
48-hour cancellation policy
There is no refund if you back out at the time of tour
Refunds are given with a note from a medical doctor excusing you from tour for medical reasons
Tours operate rain or shine. If tour operator cancels due to weather there is no charge
Observers are allowed at no charge
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.