Ziplining In Puerto Vallarta: Original Canopy Tour
OverviewFly through the rainforest, over the Orquideas River and right into a tequila bar and restaurant. Take a wild ride on Puerto vallarta's popular first-ever zipline circuit, which boasts more than two miles (3 km) of cables strung 328 feet (100 meters) above the ground. Enjoy free time for lunch, cocktails and swimming, or play with monkeys and marmosets in the on-site wildlife menagerie.
- All necessary equipment included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourBoard your air-conditioned minivan or open-air vehicle at a central location in Puerto Vallarta and take a 30-minute drive into the lush jungle near the Orquideas River. The challenge course you're about to tackle is Puerto Vallarta's original zipline circuit, and has since consistently been ranked by TripAdvisor reviewers as one of the regions top outdoor activities.
During your orientation upon arrival, expert instructors explain the layout of the course and show you the top-of-the-line gear used, including an easy-to-use braking system.
When youre ready, head up to the first platform, clip on and jump off! Your aerial journey includes more than two miles of cable in a series of 15 ziplines, including four courses more than 1,450 feet long, set up more than 328 feet above the rainforest floor.
Fly across the Orquideas River and through the treetops for breathtaking birds-eye views. Youll hike between some of the platforms, giving you a chance to capture more vivid jungle landscapes from the ground up. As you work your way through the circuit, guides are present to ensure your safety and answer questions you may have regarding the plant and wildlife you see along the way.
For the final zipline, with cables for two people, grab a partner and race to the finish see which one of you lands first, right inside the riverside tequila bar and restaurant.
Cap off your day with a tequila tasting, delicious lunch or mango margarita (own expense). Afterward, cool off in the river or check out the on-site wildlife menagerie of squirrel monkeys, marmosets, coatimundi, spiders and boas.
Action shots of your zipline adventure are available for purchase before taking transport back to the starting point.
Inclusions for Ziplining In Puerto Vallarta: Original Canopy Tour
- Professional guide
- All necessary equipment
Exclusions for Ziplining In Puerto Vallarta: Original Canopy Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 5 years
Maximum weight is 285 lbs (129 kg)
Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes and bring a swimsuit, sunscreen, insect repellent and a towel
Note: If you are traveling to Puerto Vallarta by cruise ship, a pickup location is available and it is a 5 minute walk from the cruise ship terminal
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Chefs Pass - Puerto Vallarta: Eat Where the Locals Eat in Old Town
- South Shore Private Sightseeing Cruise in Puerto Vallarta
- Bike Tour in Puerto Vallarta: Nuevo Vallarta or Bucerias to San Juan Abajo
- Bike Tour in Puerto Vallarta: Las Palmas to La Virgen
- Fat Bike Graffiti and Art Tour in Puerto Vallarta
- Bike Tour from Nuevo Vallarta to El Colomo or El Coatante
- Nuevo Vallarta to Sayulita Bike Tour
- Bike Tour from Puerto Vallarta to Las Palmas Including Lunch