OverviewGet ready for the Adventure of a Lifetime! Whether you are a first time whale watcher or a seasoned veteran, we guarantee that you will have a blast on this 3-hour whale-watching adventure in Victoria.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourBoard an open-air zodiac-style vessel at the Victoria harbor and settle in for your 3-hour whale-watching cruise. These boats are equipped with bright yellow inflatable collars and a stable design that cushions your ride and guarantees maximum buoyancy even if the sea conditions are rough. These specially powered boats can cover over 100 miles in one trip, maximizing the distance you can travel on your tour and the amount of time you are ultimately able to spend viewing whales and other marine wildlife.
On your 3-hour cruise, travel along the protected waters of Haro Strait and the Strait of Juan de Fuca, making stops at several points of interest. The boat will be positioned parallel to the animals, so you can enjoy fantastic photo opportunities. All the while, you will be fully entertained and educated by the industrys best marine adventure guides.
All passengers must wear a Mustang Survival flotation suit for their entire cruise. These suits are designed to protect from cold weather and use closed-cell foam to offer flotation in the event of an emergency. There is a large inventory of flotation suits of varying size and can accommodate all ages. There are also changing facilities and lockable storage on board for your convenience.
Inclusions for Zodiac Whale-Watching Adventure In Victoria
- Whale and marine life watching tour on a 12-passenger open-aired zodiac boat
- Expert Guide/Skipper
- Live commentary
- All-weather exposure flotation suits, hats & gloves provided for all guests
- Complementary tea, coffee & hot chocolate upon return from the tour
- 93% Whale Sighting Success Rate
- Lifetime Whale Sightings Guarantee - new free tour from Vancouver or Victoria until you see whales!
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- $2 per person Salish Sea Conservation Fee (1% For The Planet Initiative) is included in price
Exclusions for Zodiac Whale-Watching Adventure In Victoria
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not suitable for participants with back or neck problems, pregnant women, participants with recent surgeries
There is a minimum passenger height restriction of 4ft (120cm)
Not wheelchair accessible
Each passenger is required to sign a Release of Liability at check in. Participants must be 19 years of age, or require a parent or guardian to sign on their behalf
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date/time/vessel or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.