Zoo Miami General Admission With Monorail And Animal Feeding Upgrade
OverviewZoo Miami is the ideal place for an individual, a couple, or an entire family to spend a day. As a matter of fact, visitors can travel the world in one day. They will visit Africa, Asia, the Amazon, and Australia.Zoo Miami consists of 340 developed acres with more than 3,000 animals and over 1,200 plants and trees. This admission ticket allows you to go straight to the gate, and for an additional fee guests can feed giraffes, parrots, tortoises, and a rhino. Guests will have animal encounters, meet the keepers during scheduled 'Meet the Zookeeper' talks throughout the day, and much more.
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Ideal choice for families
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tour
A Zoo Miami admission ticket grants guests the enjoyment of seeing jaguars, lions, tigers, orangutans, elephants, the 'Wings of Asia Aviary', and the largest Asian-themed aviary in the western hemisphere with hundreds of free-flying birds. You will also get to see gorillas, chimps, koalas, tree kangaroos, frogs, snakes, meerkats, and more animals than we could ever list!
At 'Amazon and Beyond', experience a rainforest, jaguars, anacondas, bats, venomous snakes (behind glass exhibits, of course), rare frogs, harpy eagles, and a 48,000-gallon aquarium.
Be sure to visit the newest exhibit, 'Florida: Mission Everglades'. Here youll have the opportunity to come face-to-face with some of the incredible animals that call Florida home. Youll be sure to see alligators, crocodiles, a bald eagle, and river otters! You may even have a chance to ride an airboat (at own expense) on the Lostmans River!
The 'Playworld Playground' is a great place for kids to burn off some of that excess energy.Half jungle, half water park, they can stay dry or wet.
Lastly, the Safari Package includes all the offerings of General Admission PLUS, All-Day Monorail Pass, and your choice of one animal feeding with either the Camel, Giraffes, Parrots, or Tortoise!
Zoo Miami has food and drink concession stands throughout and a beautiful gift shop where you can buy that special memento that will bring back wonderful memories of Zoo Miami!
Inclusions for Zoo Miami General Admission With Monorail And Animal Feeding Upgrade
- Admission ticket
- Age 0-2 are FREE
- Monorail all-day pass (Safari Package Only)
- One animal feeding ticket (Safari Package Only)
Exclusions for Zoo Miami General Admission With Monorail And Animal Feeding Upgrade
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Any other additional activities
- Airboat fee
- Animal feeding fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Age 0-2 are FREE
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 5 hour Private Everglades Tour with Miccosukee Airboat and Big Cypress National Preserve
- Best of Wynwood: Street Art and Gallery Tour
- Everglades Airboat Tour and Alligator Show
- Everglades Airboat Tour With Private Ground Transportation
- Miami Banana Boat Ride
- Nightclub VIP Package
- Miami South Beach Art Deco Walking Tour
- Art Deco Tour with Cocktails