See top Zurich attractions such as the Swiss National Museum, Old Town (Alstadt) and the Zurich Opera House and tour the surrounding areas by ferry and cable car on this action-packed afternoon tour. Capture photos of the Chinese Garden, Bahnhofstrasse and the FraumÃ¼nster Church during your coach tour of Zurich. Enjoy a ferry ride on the lake before traveling into the Alps and taking a cable car ride up to the Felsenegg vista point for spectacular views of the small towns on Lake Zurich.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
Know More about this tourBoard a comfortable coach in central Zurich to begin your city tour. Your guide will talk about the city's history and point out landmarks including the castle-like Swiss National Museum, the financial district, and the Zurich Opera House. Enjoy a brief stop at the picturesque Lake Zurich, then move on to the university quarter with the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH Zurich) and Zurich's art museum.
Take a stroll around Old Town (Altstadt) with your guide and see the houses of the guilds that once dominated the city's political and cultural life. Have your camera ready to take photos of the largest clock face in Europe -- located on St Peter's Church -- and the gorgeous stained-glass windows of Fraumnster Church designed by artist Marc Chagall.
Travel along the 'Gold Coast' to Meilen, where you will board the ferry to cross Lake Zurich to Horgen. Continue your tour by traveling to Adliswil, where you'll take a cable car up 2,630 feet (800 meters) to Felsenegg, a popular vista point. Take in awe-inspiring views of the snow-capped Alps and the quaint towns along Lake Zurich.
Your compact yet comprehensive tour of the highlights of Zurich and the surrounding countryside ends in central Zurich in the early evening.
Inclusions for Zurich City Highlights With Felsenegg Cable Car Ride
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Zurich city tour
- Aerial cable car ride up to Felsenegg
- Ferry boat ride across Lake Zurich
Exclusions for Zurich City Highlights With Felsenegg Cable Car Ride
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant rates apply, provided they do not occupy a seat
Operates in all weather conditions
Felsenegg cable car is closed on certain dates, and on these days it will be replaced by the Dolderbahn cogwheel train. Closure dates in 2018: 5 to 9 March 2018, 12 to 16 March 2018, 19 to 23 March 2018
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.