Zurich Group Chocolate Tour
OverviewSample Swiss chocolates and other sweet specialties while you learn about the city of Zurich on a 2-hour group chocolate tour accompanied by a local guide. Visit the famous Coffee House Sprngli to sample Luxenbourgerli, discover one of the most famous Swiss chocolate brands, Lindt, and enjoy a small hot chocolate or more pralines in a sumptuous old Vienna-style coffee house. Your walking tour will take place in a small-group of no more than 15 people and visit famous sights, such as Lindenhof, Grossmnster Church, Paradeplatz and the Old Town.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Free snacks included
Know More about this tourBegin your tour by meeting your group and guide at a designated meeting point at Paradeplatz at 11am. Try fresh Luxenbourgerli, Zurich's well-known sweet specialty, at the famous Coffee House Sprngli. Hear about the history and importance of the Sprngli familly for Zurich. Discover Lindt, one of the most famous Swiss chocolate brands. Enjoy delicious Swiss chocolate while you learn about its history.
Your guide will share interesting and entertaining facts, not only about chocolate, but also about the city of Zurich and its history as you stroll through Zurich. Sample fresh chocolate from Max, one of Zurich's very best confectioners who produces artisanal pralins. Enjoy your sweets at a Roman viewpoint and in a hidden backyard with a nice fountain. Next, enjoy Champagne Truffles by Teuscher, the creator of this sought after delicacy.
In addition to discovering Zurich and its sweet delicacies, you can canenter a medieval guild house or the former seat of Zurich's oldest private bank. Your 2-hour walking tour also includes several of the most famous sights, such as Lindenhof (beautiful view point), Grossmnster Church, Bahnhofstrasse, Paradeplatz, the Old Town and Cabaret Voltaire, an artistic bar. The tour will return to Paradeplatz and conclude at approximately 1pm.
Inclusions for Zurich Group Chocolate Tour
- Walking tour
- Local guide
- Chocolate samples
Exclusions for Zurich Group Chocolate Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 3 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.