Zurich Highlights Tour
OverviewSee the highlights of the business and cultural hub of Switzerland on this sightseeing coach tour of Zurich. Admire top attractions like the medieval Old Town and the Bahnhofstrasse , and pass by famous sights like St Peter's Church and Lake Zurich. Plus, ride the Dolderbahn railway to the hilly Zurichberg district! Choose either a morning or afternoon departure time to best fit your schedule.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourIn just two hours, sit back and relax on a comfortable coach as your guide points out Zurich's highlights and must-see attractions.
Pass by the castle-like National Museum; the Bahnhofstrasse, one of the most expensive and exclusive shopping streets in the world; Zurich's famous financial district; and the Zurich Opera House, home to the Zurich Opera since the late 1800s,
Make a brief stop by picturesque Lake Zurich before boarding the Dolderbahn (cog-wheel railway) to the lovely Zurichberg district with its noble five-star hotel and many superb mansions. Enjoy the breathtaking views to the city, the lake and the Alps, before moving on to the university quarter. Look out for the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, whose most famous student and professor was Albert Einstein, and Zurich's art museum.
Next, take a picture stop in Zurich's Old Town (Altstadt), which dates back to medieval time. Marvel at the patriarchal guild houses, see the famous St. Peter church with Europe's largest clock-face and admire the impressive Chagall windows on the Fraumnster, another of Zurich's popular churches. Take a scenic drive back on Limmatquai to Sihlquai, where the tour ends.
If you want more, upgrade your tour at the 1pm option to have a lovely 1-hour cruise on the waters of Lake Zurich and a visit to the world-famous Chocolate Lindt Shop!
Please note: During winter season (November-April) the tour may end in the Old Town.
Inclusions for Zurich Highlights Tour
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Ride in cogwheel railway
- Audio guide in Russian, Chinese, Japanese or Spanish
- 1-hour lake cruise (only at 1pm and only if upgraded option selected)
- Chocolate Lindt Shop Visit (only at 1pm and only if upgraded tour option selected)
Exclusions for Zurich Highlights Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.