TripHobo’s trip planner is your free online travel assistant. It bridges the gap between the conventional trip planning methods that involved guidance from travellers and experts and the present-day technology that helps create an itinerary in minutes.
It is the simplest tool to consolidate all your travel information on one platform. It’s easy-to-use platform has resulted into it being the largest repository of user-generated itineraries in the world.
Online trip planner is a tool that you can use to create an individual trips as opposed to the slouchy, ready-made tour packages. It aims to aid the users to create a trip plan from scratch without having to use multiple tools and websites for end-to-end planning.
Top features of TripHobo trip planner:
Comprehensive Trip Planning Platform
It collates the travel data and information for points of interests with appropriate user-reviews, helps to chalk-out a day-wise itinerary, book exciting activities and local tours along with appropriate accommodation. You can not only plan your trip using this tool, but also book the elements like accommodation and transport for your trip. It is the best place to find all your travel data, including flights, trains and other transport and bookings.
A well-chalked out itinerary is a great start for an ideal trip. This trip planner offers a comprehensive platform to plan an itinerary for each day of travel. It takes into account the various features like the transit time and the time spent in sightseeing and other activities. It suggests you great spots in the destination of your choice including the likes of points of interests, restaurants and local experiences. The planner provides crisp and accurate information for the points of interests across 80K destinations in the world.
You can create a visual trip plan with this planner for reference and use the same on-the-go for a hassle-free travel. You can explore the route offered by the trip planner throughout the itinerary in addition to the best transit options. Hence, this makes it one of the most comprehensive route planners on the web.
Travel Budget Planning
A crucial factor that influence the trip planning process is the budget. This trip planner offers an excellent pricing tool that takes into account the expenses for your tentative travel template for various categories such as transport, accommodation, food, sightseeing and shopping.
While the tool automatically calculates the projected cost for a trip based on your travel modes and other bookable elements, it gives you the flexibility to add your own estimate for each categories. You can also add pre-booked flights, trains and accommodation to the trip planner along with its corresponding budget.
Planning a Group Travel
It is also an online travel planning tool where you can create and share travel itinerary with your travel buddies. With the group planning feature, multiple users can access a single trip plan and contribute. Users can communicate over group planning chat on the planner, give suggestions and build an epic itinerary together.
Trip planning for dummies
For those who prefer having a brief idea or a template for their travel plan, this transit planner offers suggested trip plan feature for the dates and destinations you entered. The planner hence, takes out all the pain and effort that goes in planning a journey from start-to-end. Itineraries suggested by the travel planner, are of course, editable for customization but great to use as is.
What are the steps to plan a trip?
Follow these top 11 basic steps to plan a trip for your next dream trip.
- Pick your destination for the tripExplore sample trip plans and travel guides
- Decide the no of days you can spare
- Explore sample trip plans and travel guides
- Estimate a rough budget
- Book Hotels, flights and tours
- Check for the local transitCreate a day-wise itinerary
- Create a day-wise itinerary
- Add notes Get visa and travel insurance
- Get visa and travel insurance
- Find local restaurants
- Get a printed copy of your itinerary, share it with friends
Plan a Trip / Trip Planner / Itinerary Planner
This trip planner is the best way to plan a trip for any trip worldwide. We come across some of these questions about itinerary planning from travellers all the time.
What is an itinerary?
Derived from the Latin word itinerarium, itinerary is defined as a planned route or planned journey. An itinerary can be created for either a multi city trip plan or a single city scenic road trip or even a quick family vacation. Itinerary includes your complete travel schedule along with an itemized route of your modes of transport.
What is a good travel itinerary?
To make a memorable and awesome trip, you need to create a good trip plan. Here are these few elements which make a trip plan a Perfect trip plan.
A good trip plan includes:
- All points of interest and attractions of your choice.
- It has comfortable accommodations per your budget.
- It provides perfect mode of transport between two points.
- It provides good public transit options like bus, taxi, public transit, metros and rails.5. It offers well-organized schedule for your travel
- It offers well-organized schedule for your travel
- Includes restaurants as per your preferences.
- It makes your trip rich in cultural and local flavours
- It gives you a flawless travel experience.
What is a trip planner?
A trip planner or itinerary planner is an online tool which helps you plan trip between two points of attraction using special search algorithms. Travel and transit planners use algorithms which suggest attractions, modes of transport like bus, train or air. A good travel planning software also organizes trip based on preferences and schedules by traveller.
Based on the need of travellers TripHobo's trip planner offer customized itineraries.
What makes TripHobo trip planner unique?
The best thing about this trip planner is its flexibility to make a trip plan. It offers to customize your trip plan as per your budget and interest. You can include or remove the hotels, attractions etc. from the trip plans you have created. Below listed are the features which keep TripHobo on the top from all other transit trip planners:
If you are wondering how to plan the perfect trip with TripHobo, you must have a look at some unique features of Trip Planner:
- Easy and quick travel planning platform
- Flexibility to use anywhere.One can create plan from 1 day to as many days as they want
- One can create plan from 1 day to as many days as they want
- Available for single city as well as multi-city trip plan
- You can add notes for your convenience
- You can make your trip plan private or public, share it on social mediaCustomized to add hotels, attractions, transit facilities etc.
- Customized to add hotels, attractions, transit facilities etc.
- This trip planner has more than 90,000 destinations from all around the world. It means you will never miss out on any location while planning your trip.
- It has got more than 700,000 user generated itineraries for cities, which help as a suggestion while you create your own itinerary.If you want to plan a trip to a city whose language you don't speak, TripHobo comes to your rescue. Since its well curated data is directly sourced from local information and translated in English, it helps a traveller in planning for a trip even to remote destinations without any hassle.
- If you want to plan a trip to a city whose language you don't speak, TripHobo comes to your rescue. Since its well curated data is directly sourced from local information and translated in English, it helps a traveller in planning for a trip even to remote destinations without any hassle.
- This is a trip itinerary planner tool that includes adventure activities, sightseeing recommendations and quirky local experiences making it a great pick for experiential travel.
What is importance of Itinerary Planner? Why do I need to Map my trip?
Let's understand why do you need to plan an itinerary? Everyone needs their trip plans to go in smooth and arranged way.
- Itinerary planner saves your time in travel planning with pen and paper
- Helps you in estimating budget for your trip
- Makes all your hotel, tours booking all at one place
- It helps you in figuring out the best modes of transport
- Helps in prioritizing attractions as per your interests and likesReduces your hassles when you are on the trip
- Reduces your hassles when you are on the trip
What is a trip cost calculator? How can I calculate budget with this trip planner?
A trip calculator is a tool that gives you the pricing for your trip. This pricing is the actual, total cost of your itinerary and includes the cost of transports (including flights, local transport like trains, metros and buses), tickets and entry fees of points of interests added to the itinerary, cost of the tours and accommodation expenses.
With this new feature on TripHobo, you can create a trip plan adding all these essential elements and get a quote for your trip based on your travel dates. TripHobo’s dynamic, real-time pricing offers the most accurate cost for your transit, accommodation and tickets according to your travel dates and itinerary.
This trip calculator helps you estimate your trip cost.
Plan city-wise trips with attractions & activities
- Paris 45158 + user created itineraries
- Prague 10042 + user created itineraries
- Rome 28536 + user created itineraries
- Rio De Janeiro 2148 + user created itineraries
- Sapporo-shi 611 + user created itineraries
- Gulmarg 1249 + user created itineraries
- Bozeman 108 + user created itineraries
- Rize 111 + user created itineraries
TripHobo’s Free Trip Planner
Plan city-wise trips with attractions & activities
Know how much you’ll spend on your trip.
Intuitive trip plans designed by smart algorithms.
Plan a trip with friends, family and groups.
Compare prices and book hotels, hostels, homestays & vacation rentals.
Customize your travel plan from scratch.
Book handpicked activities guided by expert locals
Plan country-wise itineraries to top destinations
- Bhutan Trip Planner
- Bulgaria Trip Planner
- Cambodia Trip Planner
- Colombia Trip Planner
- Croatia Trip Planner
- Slovenia Trip Planner
- Slovakia Trip Planner
- Cyprus Trip Planner
Hear it from them
Here's what happy travelers have to say about us
Dilip Kumar 06-Oct-2017
This is the best itinerary planner app in the market . This has so many unique and easy to use features..making it clearly a must-have app. Please put more efforts and push this even further to places where other companies like Google, Apple have not been.
Danielle Matthews 25-Sep-2017
TripHobo has been a great help so far in planning my upcoming trip with respect to plotting out the timeframe of the trip and the destinations I intend to visit. Although I have yet to use the hotel and tour booking features, at a glance the selection appears to be varied, and I like that airbnbs are also included as an option. Overall, the site has been easy to use and navigate, and it has helped make my planning process a lot easier. On a scale of 1 to 10, I give TripHobo a 7, and would highly recommend the service to friends and family.
Maria Vlassopoulou 29-Aug-2017
I am planning an extensive and complicated trip to China next year and I think that triphobo has the potential of being a very helpful vacation planner to me. I like the way it is organizing my "thoughts" and turning them into a potential future reality.I liked the fact that it gives me a budget as well as different travel options. Another great feature is that it suggests hotels as well as AirBnb options.
Kim Lau 28-Jul-2017
I stumbled on the site whilst trying to look for a place where someone could do the itinerary planning for me and was happily surprised. I think the site gives a lot of information in one go which is perfect. It was easy enough to use and with a click of a button you get your itinerary of what to do how to travel and how long you need to stay at the suggested sites. I had already booked the hotels as going to Italy for a special event but it is nice how it suggests accommodation, the prices and which site to go to in order to book them (with a price comparison and offering the cheapest prices). I like how it tallies up the total of flights, accommodation and entrance fees/tours for sightseeing together so at least you get some idea how much the trip is going to cost without having to fiddle around with lots of different sites and calculations.As it was only an hour or so that I spent I'm sure there may be other things that will pop up the longer I use it but all in all good site so far and on a scale of 1-10 I would give it a 10 right now. Keep up the good work and will look forward to improvements on the site as it happens.