Adelaide Trip Planner
Plan your trip to ‘City of Churches’ - Adelaide. The fifth largest city in Australia boasting a population of around 1.5 Million. It is probably the only city in Australia that has been around for quite a while yet does not have any elaborate history. The uniqueness of this place lies in its gusto of acceptance and liberalism that has been quite prevalent among the folks. The top attractions in Adelaide include varied architectural wonders reflecting the good prosperous pre-war times, numerous shops to appease its visitors and ultimate soft sandy beaches to lie down and relax upon. And that’s not all! To accompany this inviting scenery, comes an array of activities, be it the buzzing nightlife or the gourmet food party with its burst of flavours in every nook and corner.
Step-by-step guide to plan your journey using Adelaide trip planner tool
- Reaching Adelaide: Select from various transport options as per your travel date and budget.
- Cost of Adelaide trip: Get real time cost of your trip while you plan your trip plan to Adelaide.
- Day-wise trip planner: Explore numerous Adelaide points of interest and add them to your trip plan.
- Choose from wide range of accommodation option available in Adelaide and book your stay while building your trip.
- Browse various tours and activities to indulge in at Adelaide and book them online.
- Let people who travel with you collaborate and make a group plan using Adelaide group planner.
- If planning a DIY trip to Adelaide is too much for you, leave trip planning woes to TripHobo. Click on ‘suggest me a plan’ which will provide you an automated trip in minutes.
Plan a Trip to Adelaide
Let us plan your perfect trip for 2, 3, and 4 days to Adelaide through our journey planner.
Planning day 1 of Adelaide journey
Adelaide Botanic Garden: Must see, family and kids, botanical garden
The well-manicured gardens, the Kainka Wirra Main Lake, shaded trees and small ponds at the make it a beautiful haven in the midst of the city. Adelaide Botanic Garden is added 9.1K times in Adelaide trip planner.
Address: North Terrace, Adelaide 5000, Australia
Adelaide Oval: Arena, stadium, point of interest
Located in the Riverbank Stand, in a museum, is the Bradman Collection dedicated to the legendary batsman. Adelaide Oval is added 5.4K times in Adelaide trip planner.
Address: War Memorial Drive, Adelaide, South Australia 5006, Australia
Adelaide Central Market: Shopping, flea market, points of interest
This 140-year-old market is one of the best markets in Australia. Adelaide Central Market is added 6.2K times in Adelaide trip planner.
Address: 44-60 Gouger St, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
Planning day 2 of Adelaide journey
Art Gallery Of South Australia: Art and culture, art gallery, must see
The gallery is home to over 35,000 works of art making it one of the largest collections in Australia. Art Gallery Of South Australia is added 5.7K times in Adelaide trip planner.
Address: North Terrace, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
Adelaide Zoo: Family and kids, zoo
It is home to over 1800 animals from over 300 species. A perfect point of interest for family and kids. Adelaide Zoo is added 7.1K times in Adelaide trip planner.
Address: Frome Rd, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
Adelaide Gaol: Exhibition, historical site
A major landmark in Adelaide’s heritage, the goal is one of the oldest public buildings in the city. Adelaide Gaol in added 1.4K times in Adelaide trip planner.
Address: 18 Gaol Rd, Thebarton SA 5031, Australia
Planning day 3 of Adelaide journey
Visit Cleland wildlife park: Family and kids, wildlife
Plan a picnic with your friends and family and spend a day exploring the park. Feed the animals and engage with a host of native Australian birds and animals like koalas, kangaroos and emus. Cleland wildlife park is added 4.2K times in Adelaide trip planner.
Address: 365 Mount Lofty Summit Road, Crafers, SA 5152, Australia
Mount Lofty Summit: Muse see, outdoors
It’s the highest peak in the range and offers panoramic views of Adelaide city and surrounding areas. Mount Lofty Summit is added 2.7K times in Adelaide trip planner.
Address: Mount Lofty Summit Road, Crafers, South Australia 5152
Planning day 4 of Adelaide journey
Go to Glenelg: Beachside, entertainment, point of interest
Swim with dolphins, indulge in watersports or take a jet boat ride. The sandy beaches and fine dining restaurants make it an apt destination for weekend break. Glenelg is added 10.8K times in Adelaide trip planner.
Address: Glenelg Visitor Information Centre, Shop 22, Marina Pier, Holdfast Shores Glenelg SA 5045
Day Trips from Adelaide
- Kangaroo Island
- Barossa Valley
Travelers going to Adelaide, Australia also explored
Adelaide Trip Planning Tool
- Visa for Adelaide, Australia: In order to enter the city, you will need a valid Australian visa which you can easily avail online or by visiting the US embassy in your city. Of course, you must have all the necessary documents with you. Since Adelaide has a Mediterranean climate, the city can be visited through the year.
- Transport means in Adelaide: There are many transport facilities are available in the city for both getting in and getting around Adelaide. A little west of the centre of the city lies Adelaide International Airport which caters to international flights from all over the world including Asia, Europe, America and Pacific Islands. You can also get in the city by car, train or bus as the city is just a day away from major cities like Melbourne and Sydney. Ensure to check the schedule before boarding as they tend to change as per weather. For moving around the city, you can use the public transport such as bus, metro, trams, cars, bicycle and taxi.
- Points of attractions in Adelaide: When it comes to exploring the city, there are a number of things to do in Adelaide. Known for its clean sophisticated self, Adelaide offers a myriad attractions including numerous events, an array of museums, of course, churches and national parks. All camouflaged in old school ways with little detours to the sprawling wine regions being the top tours in Adelaide.
- Adelaide is a great place for hiking.
- Avoid visiting parks in the evening or during the nightfall.
- Indulge in local culture and food: Relish the flavours manifested by the multitudes of the culture here or delve into the colourful art scene in the various museums and performance places. Don’t forget to spend some good time downing the drinks in one of the pubs or makes some new friends while you are at it.
- Your Adelaide trip planning task will be a lot easier with our Adelaide trip planner as we ensure to include all the things and activities you need to make your trip a memorable one. With our itinerary trip planner rest assured, you will not be leaving anything behind.
Looking for a Adelaide trip planner app?
Now, plan your visit to Adelaide on your mobile. TripHobo’s Adelaid trip planner is also available on android and ios platform.