Dubai Trip Planner
Plan a trip to Dubai and know your trip budget
Dubai is a city in perpetual transition. From an arid desert to a thriving megapolis, Dubai has proven the saying ‘where there is a will, there is a way’. Unlike popular perception, only 6% of this city's revenue comes from oil, the rest of its wealth is from tourism and real estate.
Dubai is the ultimate destination for shopping, partying and earning too. Here are 15 reasons why Dubai will spoil you for any other city in the world:
1. Fuel here is almost as cheap as one kg of tomatoes! For only USD 0.5 per liter, you can tank up your car and head for some guilt free dune bashing!
2. You’ll never realize how hot Dubai is because the government has made sure that you hardly have to step out of air conditioning. Even their bus stops are fully A/C!!
3. Step aside cynics, we live in times when ATMs spit out gold bars! Fancy some bling? It’s as simple as clicking a button!
4. Weekends here start on Thursday. That’s right, if you start feeling restless after Wednesday, chances are that you are living in Dubai state of mind!
5. From Givenchy to Prada, there isn’t a brand in the world that Dubai doesn’t retail. And the unending malls are testimony to these shopping pleasures of Dubai.
6. Did you say snow is impossible in the desert? Dubai has gone one step further and made a world-class ski resort within its four walls.
7. If you’re an adrenaline junkie, there is no place better than Dubai! From off roading to dune bashing, there’s a 4X4 adventure at every turn of the golden desert.
8. Wish you could live in Dubai? Wish harder. The government here takes no taxes on your income!
9. Only used to seeing gold laden politicians? A gold plated car is not an uncommon occurrence in Dubai. That’s gold obsession to a whole new level!
10. Booked in 3 or 4 star hotel in Dubai? Prepare yourself for a 5-star experience. Dubai hotels have left no stones unturned to make sure you are pampered silly.
Book Hotels in Dubai at Bargain Prices with Triphobo's Hotel Booking App
11. Even the police here travel in style. The fleet of police cars in Dubai includes Lamborghinis, Ferraris and Bentleys too! Hard to outrun these we bet!
12. Camel Racing is the obsession of the rich and elite here. To save human accidents (and errors!), robots have been specially designed to ride the camels in these epic races.
13. Almost everything here looks like royalty! Have you seen a Starbucks like this?
14. Recreation and sport take on a whole new dimension in the sky! With tennis courts such as this one, you’d have to fight sweat and acrophobia at the same time!
15. Only 15% of the Dubai population consists of the local Emiratis. The rest of the population is of expats, making Dubai a culturally vibrant and cosmopolitan city to live in..
With every new milestone, Dubai is preparing to take on an even bigger challenge and proving to the world that nothing is impossible. They’ve managed a palm shaped manmade island, a building that touches the skies and are working on an all air conditioned indoor city- that’s called resolve!
Plan your trip to Dubai with an estimated budget for your travel. The average daily cost of food in Dubai is USD 40.84 per person. For a family of four, the cost of eating out is USD 163.36. For accommodation, be ready to spend around USD 35 for a budget accommodation and USD 97 for a luxury hotel, per day, per person. For getting around Dubai, you will need a rough figure of USD 34.03 per day. For detailed Dubai trip cost calculator, use Dubai Trip Planner.
Average Daily Cost* USD310 Per Person
Cost for One Week USD2170 Per Person
Cost for Two Weeks USD4340 Per Person
Cost for One Month USD9300 Per Person
Average Daily Cost* USD 113 Per Person
Cost for One Week USD 791 Per Person
Cost for Two Weeks USD 1582 Per Person
Cost for One Month USD 3390 Per Person
Average Daily Cost* USD 59 Per Person
Cost for One Week USD 413 Per Person
Cost for Two Weeks USD 826 Per Person
Cost for One Month USD 1770 Per Person
*Based on Food, Accommodation & Transportation
- 3-Course meal (mid-range) USD 16.34
- Fast food Combo meal USD 5.45
- Coffee (Cappuccino regular) USD 3.86
- Bottle of Water (1.5 L) USD 0.4
- Soft Drinks (Coke/Pepsi, 0.33 L) USD 0.69
- Domestic Beer (0.5 L) USD 4.27
- Budget Accommodation USD 35
- Luxury Accommodation USD 97
- Taxi Start (Standard Tariff) USD 3.27
- Taxi per km (Standard Tariff) USD 0.42
- One-way Ticket (Local Transit) USD 1.36
- Fuel (1 L) USD 0.64