Gold Coast Trip Planner
Visit the coastal city in southeastern Queensland, filled with entertainment, beach side fun, thrilling rides, and hinterland. Gold Coast trip planner will help you decide how to plan your travel.
Step-by-step guide to plan your journey using Gold Coast trip planner tool
- Reaching Gold Coast: Choose from various transport option to reach Gold Coast.
- Cost of Gold Coast trip: While you plan your trip plan to Gold Coast, the 'trip budget' will give calculate cost of your trip.
- Day-wise trip planner: Explore numerous Gold Coast points of attractions and add them to your trip plan day-wise.
- Explore from range of accommodation options available in Gold Coast and book your stay in Australia.
- Make a note of activities to indulge in Gold Coast and but a skip the line ticket to avoid crowd.
- Share your trip plan with your travel mates and ask them to collaborate using Gold Coast group planner.
- If you are clueless about what to do in Gold Coast, you can use the ‘suggest me a plan’ which will help you get an automated trip or you could browse various Gold Coast trips planned by people visiting Australia.
Plan Your Journey To Gold Coast
Day 1 of Gold Coast Trip Planner
Burleigh Heads Beach: Beach, adventure, watersports, waterfront, family and kids
Burleigh Heads Beach is added 2796 times in Gold Coast trip planner.
Address: Burleigh Heads, Queensland, Australia
Preferred time to stay: 3 hrs
Tedder Avenue: Eat-outs, shopping
Enchanting village filled with cafes, restaurant and dining options.
Address: Tedder Avenue, Main Beach
Preferred time to stay: 3 hrs
Day 2 of Gold Coast Trip Planner
Broad Beach: Must see, beach, water sports
A perfect place for weekend outings, travelers come here to surf in clean waters. Broad beach is added 23.6K times in Gold Coast trip planner.
Address: Broad beach, Australia
Preferred time to stay: 3 - 4 hrs
If you are traveling with young kids or friends, pay a visit to most popular theme parks - Movie World, Sea World and Wet n Wild.
Day 3 of Gold Coast Trip Planner
Visit Springbrook national park: outdoors, family and kids, unesco site, waterfall
The park is also a part of the Shield Volcano Group of the UNESCO World Heritage. Springbrook national park is added 4.3K times in Gold Coast trip planner.
Address: Springbrook Rd, Springbrook QLD 4213, Australia
Preferred time to stay: 6-7 hrs
Travelers who visited Gold Coast also visited
Brisbane: Explore beautiful villages across the city when you plan a trip to Brisbane.
Surfers Paradise: Love Surfing? Plan your journey to Surfers Paradise. It’s an ultimate travel destination in Australia for best surfing experiences.
Related journey planners for Australia’s most visited travel destinations
Gold Coast Trip Planning Tool, Tips & Advice
- With TripHobo, planning trip to Gold coast is more interesting. With options to choose from best activities like visiting theme parks, beaches and surfing destinations, to booking a hotel that’s near your point of interest in Gold Coast; it just makes the process more fun!
- Need a relaxing break from the routine? Gold Coast is a perfect destination to visit during weekends.
- Discover the local culinary culture, you can pick authentic restaurants and add them to your plan.
- Traveling on budget? Stay at a hostel which won’t cost a hole in your pocket.
- Explore coastline by renting a bike.
- Cuddle a koala, watch croc feeding, and feed kangaroos at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Be smart with where you are spending on your Gold Coast trip. Getting individual tickets to the theme park can be costly. Get a pass that gives you multiple entry to more than 2 theme parks.
- Go hike at hinterland.
Quick links to help you plan Gold Coast trip
- A complete travel guide to Gold Coast, Australia
- Gold Coast points of interest
- Gold Coast online tour and activitiy booking
- Accommodation in Gold Coast City
Looking for a Gold Coast Trip Planning Tool?
This Journey planner is readily available on your phones. Just download the iOs and Android app and get going! You can also download a copy for reference, print one for your journal and share it with friends and family on social media. Yes,it is that simple really! Enjoy your trip! Keep travelling!