Singapore Trip Planner
Singapore Trip Planner
Planning a holiday to Singapore? One of the best places for tourism in world, Singapore unfolds a holiday full of recreation and fun for the tourists. Our Singapore travel guide will give you all the information regarding your visit to the beautiful city. This ultimate Singapore trip planner offers you a chance to create your holiday experience in such a way that you should be able to enjoy everything for which this country is famous for.
Planning a trip to Singapore
Deciding when to travel Singapore: To start organizing your trip to Singapore, you will have to decide travel duration and travel time. Once you finalize the travel dates, the next step is to book tickets for Singapore. Singapore is a small country which can be easily covered in a span of 4 to 5 days. However, you need to plan well so as to cover all the top attractions in Singapore.
How to travel Singapore: The Singapore transit planner will show you many various plausible transport options such as flight, train, drive and custom route along with their cost of ticket. Choose a convenient route based on your travel preference.
Beginners Guide to Singapore Journey Planner
Planning a day-by-day travel plan for first-timers who are visiting Singapore. The below trip plan encompasses some of the must see tourist spots in Singapore and covers neighbourhood area Sentosa. Best for family and kids, couples and solo and group travelers.
Day 1: Suggested by Singapore trip planner
Morning: Take a taxi from your hotel and head to Singapore Zoo. An ideal place to visit especially if you are traveling with family & kids. The zoo opens in the morning so you can add this attraction in the beginning of your trip planner.
Afternoon: Go shopping at Ngee Ann city (Takashimaya)
Evening: Walk down the bank of Singapore River and enjoy the stunning view of Merlion and Cavenagh Bridge.
Day 2: Suggested by Singapore trip planner
Morning: Get onto MRT North East line to visit Chinatown. Explore Chinatown Heritage center to understand Chinatown’s history.
Afternoon: Head to Buddha Tooth Relic Temple where you’ll find 10,000 miniature Buddhas and a prayer wheel. Board the North-East line to reach Little India. The next place to see is Sri Veeramakaliamman Temple which is the oldest temple of Little India.
Evening: Singapore travel plan is incomplete without visiting a wildlife reserve with a Night Safari.
Day 3: Suggested by Singapore trip planner
Entire day: An amazing getaway from Singapore, fun and entertainment awaits in Sentosa. This place will need a full day as the attraction is quite expansive and take at-least 8-10 hours to cover the whole. Just check out the schedule of buses and other public transport and you will be able to see Singapore at a go. You can also opt for open deck tourist buses to navigate through all the attractions of Singapore.
Popular attractions added in the Singapore travel planner:
Marina Bay: Neighbourhood, Must see, River, Leisure , Scenic drive
Address: Marina Boulevard, Singapore, Singapore
Added 100.3K times in trip plans
Clarke Quay: Entertainment , Nightclub, Nightlife, Family & kids
Address: 3 River Valley Road, Singapore, Singapore (Downtown Core)
Added 52.9K times in trip plans
Universal Studios Singapore: Hangout, entertainment, family and kids, day trip from Singapore
Address: 8 Sentosa Gateway, Singapore 098269
Added 208.2K times in trip plans
Gardens by the Bay: Muse see, Park
Address: 18 Marina Gardens Drive, Singapore 018953, Singapore
Added 210K times in trip plans
Raffles Hotel: Shopping center, Point of interest
Address: 252 North Bridge Road, Singapore 179103
Added 2.4K times in trip plans
Chinatown: Art and culture, Architecture, muse see
Address: 5 Banda St, Singapore 050005
Added 184.4K times in trip plans
Singapore Flyer: Observation wheel, viewpoint
Address: 30 Raffles Avenue, Singapore 039803
Added 84.6K times in trip plans
Sentosa: Day trip from Singapore, Hangout, Entertainment, Family & kids
Address: 30 Raffles Ave, Singapore 039803
Added 84.6K times in trip plans
Little India: Shopping center, Restaurants, Nightlife
Address: Little India, Singapore
Added 29.1K times in trip plans
These attractions are closely located to each other, hence planning a trip around them is not difficult given the extensive transport system that Singapore has.
Some of the best markets in Singapore are:
- Chinatown Street market
- Public Garden Market
- Market of Artists and Designers
- Bugis Street Market
- Mustafa Market
Singapore travel plan for family and kids
Adding experience to your Singapore trip plan: When you plan a trip to Singapore, rest assured that your kids will have a lot to do here. There are a number of activities and attractions in Singapore that are especially meant for kids such as visiting Jurong Bird Park, Singapore Zoo, Singapore Botanic Gardens, and many others. Since the country thrives with tourism, you will find many recreational attractions dotted in the landscape here. Keeping in mind all these activities and ideas to roam around the country, you can easily create an ideal Singapore Trip Planner for a perfect holiday experience.
How This Singapore Trip Planning Tool Will Help You?
Available on all devices: This virtual travel planner is a tool available in web app and mobile app, that allows you find a perfect route between cities.
Create an accurate Singapore travel plan: With this tool, your trip plan is built with more accuracy as it gives you best list of attractions to visit and most importantly, it enables you to book hotels and tours from Singapore instantly. Booking is made integral part of Singapore journey planner to ease trip planning.
Trip calculator: Get the tentative cost of your trip based on your travel preferences.
Multi-city Journey planner: With this tool, you can also plan a multi-city trip. Sentosa is a popular day trip from Singapore.
Plan Singapore day trips and getaways: For those who wants to explore asia bit and have more than a week in hand can take Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand package. An interesting trip package would be, planning a trip to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, and Singapore together. You could also opt for visiting Malacca city.
The basic Singapore tour can be organized in 2 days. Travel to other parts of Singapore or extend your trip to Malaysia will be a good option is budget is not a constraint and you have ample travel dates.
7 Things you need to consider before traveling to Singapore
- Visa: When you plan a trip to Singapore, of course the practical considerations such as Visa come into picture. However, you don’t need to worry much about that. Singapore is a tourist friendly country that easily grants Visa to tourists on the basis of certain essential identity documents.
- Customizing your Singapore trip plan: To make your Singapore Trip planner a sound one, just plan your stay in advance in order to avoid any last-minute hassles. You will find a number of accommodations in Singapore, meant for all budget types.
- Buy an ezLink card—it’s easy to find them at the MRT stations. The Singapore is well connected with Mass Rapid Transit and buses.
- There’s an alcohol ‘sin’ tax in Singapore.
- Typhoon season runs between July and November.
- Time Zone- UTC 08:00
- The currency here is Singapore dollar
Quick sightseeing tips before you plan a visit to Singapore:
- Local cuisine: Savor Singapore breakfast in the morning called Kopi. Your Singapore trip planning should essentially include a visit to local corners where you can relish local cuisine. Singapore is known for its delectable Seafood. However, people who want to taste something extra can easily get Indian, Italian, Western and Mediterranean food here.
- Explore local culture: Your Singapore journey planner should also include a visit to its local markets so as to see and understand the local culture better. These local markets will be best for your shopping. Apart from attractions and sights, there are also a number of things to do in Singapore including adventurous and recreational activities.
- Singapore city tour and activities: Singapore is known for offering opportunities for hiking, scuba diving, biking and trailing. Singapore’s Wildlife is said to be one of the best in the world.
- Tipping- Tipping is appreciated but optional.
- There are four official languages in Singapore: English, Mandarin, Malay and Tamil.
- Chewing Gum, spitting, littering, smoking indoors should be avoided. Singapore has a strict law and low crime rate.
Users are also planning:
12 Point of Interest added to this trip including: Gardens By The Bay, Merlion, Chinatown, Singapore Flyer, Jumbo, National Orchid Garden, Botanic Gard...01 May 2017 - 04 May 2017 3 days6 views
14 Point of Interest added to this trip including: Legoland Malaysia, Arulmigu Sri Rajakaliamman Glass Temple, Jalan Wong Ah Fook, Danga Bay, Johor Zoo...03 May 2017 - 07 May 2017 4 days15 views
12 Point of Interest added to this trip including: Gardens By The Bay, Merlion, Chinatown, Singapore Flyer, Jumbo, National Orchid Garden, Botanic Gard...28 Apr 2017 - 01 May 2017 3 days10 views
12 Point of Interest added to this trip including: Gardens By The Bay, Chinatown, Singapore Flyer, Jumbo, Merlion, National Orchid Garden, Botanic Gard...28 Apr 2017 - 01 May 2017 3 days8 views
14 Point of Interest added to this trip including: Legoland Malaysia, Arulmigu Sri Rajakaliamman Glass Temple, Jalan Wong Ah Fook, Danga Bay, Johor Zoo...03 May 2017 - 07 May 2017 4 days43 views
14 Point of Interest added to this trip including: Legoland Malaysia, Arulmigu Sri Rajakaliamman Glass Temple, Jalan Wong Ah Fook, Danga Bay, Johor Zoo...03 May 2017 - 07 May 2017 4 days26 views
03 May 2017 - 07 May 2017 4 days17 views
03 May 2017 - 07 May 2017 4 days19 views
City: Singapore03 May 2017 - 07 May 2017 4 days46 views