Abiquiu Itinerary 5 Days
Explore the best places to visit in 5 days in Abiquiu with this travel itinerary for a memorable experience!
- Dar Al Islam
- Plaza Blanca
- Georgia O'keeffe Home And Studio Tour Office
- Georgia O'Keeffe Museum
- Rising Moon Gallery & Art Cnt
- Georgia O'Keeffe Foundation
- El Pueblo De Abiquiu Library
- Georgia O'keeffe Home & Studio
- Ghost Ranch Conference Center
- Lori Faye Bock
- Los Luceros Hacienda
- Ojo Caliente Hot Springs Round Barn
- Tienda Ojala
- Abiquiu Lake
Recent Itineraries for Abiquiu in 5 Days
Spending 5 days in Abiquiu? Refer these recently created 5 days 4 nights Abiquiu travel itineraries.
5 Days in Abiquiu - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Abiquiu is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Abiquiu when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Abiquiu tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Abiquiu ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Abiquiu. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Abiquiu. You can visit popular places in Abiquiu, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Abiquiu?
The budget cost of 5 days in Abiquiu is USD 595. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Abiquiu 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Abiquiu are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Abiquiu in 5 days?
Georgia O'keeffe Home & Studio, Plaza Blanca, Dar Al Islam, Georgia O'keeffe Home And Studio Tour Office must be a part of your Abiquiu itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Monastery Of Christ In The Desert, Georgia O'Keeffe Foundation, Abiquiu Lake. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Abiquiu, you can add Ghost Ranch Conference Center and Lori Faye Bock to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Abiquiu travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Abiquiu like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Abiquiu.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Abiquiu in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Abiquiu on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Abiquiu
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Abiquiu. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Abiquiu for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Abiquiu, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Try TripHobo to Plan a trip to Abiquiu
Suggestions for Abiquiu Itinerary 5 Days
Abiquiu abundant experiences await! Use customizable itinerary maker to plan your next expedition.
Recommended Abiquiu Travel Plans
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!