Accokeek Itinerary 5 Days
5 Days in Accokeek - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Accokeek is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Accokeek when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Accokeek tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Accokeek ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Accokeek. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Accokeek. You can visit popular places in Accokeek, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Accokeek?
The budget cost of 5 days in Accokeek is USD 575. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Accokeek 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Accokeek are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Accokeek in 5 days?
Piscataway Park, East Of Bethel Christian Center, National Colonial Farm, Accokeek First Church Of God must be a part of your Accokeek itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Whitehall Baptist Church, Wat Tummaprateip Washington DC, Faith United Methodist Church. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Accokeek, you can add Christ Episcopal Church and Accokeek Public Library to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Accokeek travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Accokeek like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Accokeek.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Accokeek in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Accokeek on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Accokeek
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Accokeek. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Accokeek for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Accokeek, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Whether you are for in Accokeek for 24 hours or more we have each custom trip plans created just for you.
- Washington, D. C. Itineraries
- Georgetown Itineraries
- Arlington Itineraries
- Springfield Itineraries
- Fort Belvoir Itineraries
- Upper Marlboro Itineraries
- Port Tobacco Itineraries
- Falls Church Itineraries
- Marlton Itineraries
- Fairfax Station Itineraries
- Occoquan Itineraries
- Triangle Itineraries
- Quantico Itineraries
- Woodbridge Itineraries
- Fort Washington Itineraries