- 08:17 am Mankameshwar Temple
- 09:19 am Jama Masjid
- 10:00 am Taj Mahal
- 01:07 pm Wildlife S. O. S Elephant Conservation And Care Center
- 04:13 pm Agra Art Gallery
- 08:46 am Moti Dungri Ganesh Temple
- 10:00 am City Palace
- 01:00 pm Jantar Mantar
- 04:10 pm Monkey Temple
Tuesday 18, Jul
08:17 am Stay for 1 hr
Mankameshwar temple is a Shiv temple wherein it is believed that prayers prayed wholeheartedly ar...
0.175 km | 2.10 mins
4.231 km | 10.52 mins10:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
The Taj Mahal is one of the most famous and most recognized buildings of India and the world and ...
1.8 km | 7 mins01:07 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The Wildlife SOS Elephant Conservation and Care Center is a charity that works to improve and add...
2.9 km | 6 mins
Wednesday 19, Jul
4.1 km | 13 mins10:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
The chief administration centre by the Maharaja of Jaipur, the city pala...
71 m | 1 min01:00 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The Jantar Mantar Observatory is an old observatory that includes several different apparatus tha...
4.622 km | 9.95 mins04:10 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Galta Monkey Temple is an important religious site in Jaipur. It attracts several Hindu devot...
- Mehtab Bagh
- Jaigarh Fort
- Guru Ka Tal
- Tomb Of Mariam Zamani
- Chand Baoli Step Well
- Tomb Of Akbar The Great
- Mankameshwar Temple
- Sargasuli Tower
- Kanak Vrindavan
- Jaswant Ki Chatri
- 2 Day Trip To Agra From Delhi
- 6 Day Trip To Agra From Windsor
- 4 Day Trip To Agra From Coimbatore
- 4 Day Trip To Agra From Brighton
- 5 Day Trip To Agra From Langley
- 5 Day Trip To Agra From Fremont
- 5 Day Trip To Agra From Sunnybank
- 4 Day Trip To Agra From Katowice
- 6 Day Trip To Agra From Indore
- 7 Day Trip To Agra From Metairie