- 08:00 am Agra Fort
- 11:05 am Jama Masjid
- 01:21 pm Kalakriti Cultural And Convention Centre
- 07:00 am Guru Ka Tal
- 08:09 am Tomb Of Akbar The Great
- 11:48 am Taj Mahal
- 06:00 am Mankameshwar Temple
- 07:13 am Chini Ka Rauza
- 10:25 am Fatehpur Sikri
- 12:32 pm Buland Darwaza
Friday 13, Nov
Saturday 14, Nov
07:00 am Stay for 1 hr
The Guru Ka Tal is originally the Sikhs place of worship which was once visited by one of the ten...
3.6 km | 10 mins08:09 am Stay for 3 hrs
The Tomb of the Greatest of the Mughal Emperors- Akbar is a very grand Mughal structure, which wa...
15.6 km | 39 mins11:48 am Stay for 3 hrs
The Taj Mahal is one of the most famous and most recognized buildings of India and the world and ...
Sunday 15, Nov
06:00 am Stay for 1 hr
Mankameshwar temple is a Shiv temple wherein it is believed that prayers prayed wholeheartedly ar...
4.0 km | 14 mins
42.8 km | 1 hour 12 mins10:25 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Fatehpur Sikri is presently a municipality of Agra but it is nationally as well as internatio...
3.4 km | 7 mins12:32 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Buland Darwaza is a very famous structure of the Mughal architecture, and since the built it ...
- Mankameshwar Temple
- Chini Ka Rauza
- Kinari Bazaar
- St. George's Cathedral
- Rajeshwar Mandir
- Mehtab Bagh Garden
- Mughal Bar
- Lakshmi Vilas
- On The Rocks Bar
- 3 Day Trip To Agra From Pune
- 5 Day Trip To Agra From Podgorica
- 1 Day Trip To Agra
- 3 Day Trip To Agra From New Delhi
- 4 Day Trip To Agra From Cambridge
- 4 Day Trip To Agra From Redmond
- 6 Day Trip To Agra From Indore
- 6 Day Trip To Agra From Tullamarine
- 6 Day Trip To Agra From Cape Coral
- 5 Day Trip To Agra From Chittagong