Akurdi Itinerary 3 Days
3 Days in Akurdi - Perfect 72 Hours Guide
Got three days in the Akurdi? Here is a list of plans for 3 days in Akurdi that can serve as an excellent base to chalk out your trip to the city.
Are 3 days enough for sightseeing in Akurdi?
Perfecting your 72 hours in Akurdi doesn't have to be rushing from one place to another to cover all. Three days, although not enough to suffice the array of activities the city has to offer, can be quite an experience if you plan well. Be it a family vacation, a solo trip or a trip with a bunch of your favorite people, you can explore the top highlights of the city in 3 days. Expert Akurdi trip plans recommend adding a few off-beat experiences like a food or a speciality tour on your 3 day trip.
Essential 3-day packing list for Akurdi tour:
- Considering that you are in Akurdi for 3 days, you can pack extra set of clothes.
- Add layers to your clothing, for the unpredictable weather of Akurdi.
- Pack items to munch, while you go attraction hopping, protein bars and dry-fruits are the most recommended snacks.
How much money for 3 days in Akurdi?
The budget travel price for 3 days in Akurdi is USD 144 including the accommodation, transportation and tickets.
Travel tips for spending 3 days in Akurdi
To make the most of your three days in Akurdi, here are few insider tips that will come handy:
- Book a walking tour of Akurdi to get a better insight of the city.
- Opt for a 3-day pass for Akurdi local transport for saving on commute.
- You can also take up a special food tour or activity that resonates with the local culture of Akurdi.
- Spend a night to explore the nightlife of Akurdi.
Getting around Akurdi in 3 days
While Akurdi has pretty decent commute system comprising of different modes of transit, on your 3 day vacation, you can choose to take a transport pass if you plan to explore Akurdi using local transport. You can also alternate between renting a car for a day and walking on the day when you intend to do a lot of sightseeing.
Accommodations and BnBs in Akurdi for short stay:
For a 3 day trip to Akurdi, you can opt for a hotel or a holiday home in the vicinity of major transport hubs. This will make it convenient for you to use the public transport on your vacation.
- Pune Itineraries
- Lonavala Itineraries
- Talegaon Dabhade Itineraries
- Bopgaon Itineraries
- Pimpri Chinchwad Itineraries
- Aamby Valley Itineraries
- Kamshet Itineraries
- Dehu Itineraries
- Lavasa Itineraries
- Tamhini Itineraries
- Fursungi Itineraries
- Mulshi Itineraries
- Gujar Nimbalkarwadi Itineraries
- Loni Kalbhor Itineraries
- Vitthal Nagar Itineraries
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!