Alamogordo Itinerary 5 Days
This is a glimpse of what to see in 5 days in Alamogordo from Alamogordo itinerary 5 days created by our travel experts. These are the attractions one must visit while planning a 5 days trip to Alamogordo.
- Del Sol
- Kids Kingdom
- Jim R Griggs Sports Complex
- Christ Community Church
- Bark Park
- Alameda Park Zoo
- St John's Episcopal Church
- Flickinger Center For Performing Arts
- Desert Lakes Golf Course
- New Mexico Museum Of Space History
- Desert Foothills Park
- Toy Train Depot
- White Sands National Monument
- Dunes Life Nature Trail
- Roadrunner Trap Club
- Pistachio Tree Ranch
- Lincoln National Forest
- First Baptist Church
- Grace United Methodist Church
- Alamogordo Parks & Recreation
- Tularosa Basin Museum Of History
- Abundant Life Family Church
- Trinity Full Gospel Baptist Church
- Cinema 5
- Alamogordo City Parks Department
- Aviator 10 - Allen Theatres
5 Days in Alamogordo - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Alamogordo is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Alamogordo when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Alamogordo tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Alamogordo ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Alamogordo. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Alamogordo. You can visit popular places in Alamogordo, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Alamogordo?
The budget cost of 5 days in Alamogordo is USD 930. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Alamogordo 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Alamogordo are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Alamogordo in 5 days?
Christ Community Church, Toy Train Depot, Kids Kingdom, Alameda Park Zoo must be a part of your Alamogordo itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss White Sands National Monument, Grace United Methodist Church, Trinity Full Gospel Baptist Church. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Alamogordo, you can add Dunes Life Nature Trail and Abundant Life Family Church to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Alamogordo travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Alamogordo like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Alamogordo.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Alamogordo in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Alamogordo on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Alamogordo
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Alamogordo. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Alamogordo for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Alamogordo, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
- San Elizario Itineraries
- Canutillo Itineraries
- Tularosa Itineraries
- Carrizozo Itineraries
- High Rolls Mountain Park Itineraries
- Cloudcroft Itineraries
- Ruidoso Downs Itineraries
- Santa Teresa Itineraries
- Mesilla Itineraries
- Ciudad Juarez Itineraries
- Las Cruces Itineraries
- Holloman Afb Itineraries
- Sunland Park Itineraries
- Alto Itineraries
- Anthony Itineraries
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!